Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Women love to argue and get a dopamine rush for conflict
Keep it deal his demographic is mostly women now. It's not incels, it women boosting him up like this . The think pieces and angry reaction videos took him to another level. They love to hate him. 99 percent of the callers are single at the house bored.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
started with the crack era and u add in welfare who’s the new daddy it’s a wrapped

can u imagine if the government say look we are no longer issuing food stamps or section 8 , you would see a dramatic drop single mom pregnancies and women actually picking men who are of actual value because they know welfare is no more

Its a combination of a lot of things the range from welfare requirements, wealth disparity, the crack epidemic, etc etc. Our community was set up to fail.

Girl : You seen Rihanna with no make up right...

KS : I see you

:mjlol:

Straight savagery

But how did we get to a point where a random & basic light skin chick feels comfortable calling most black men ugly and rates herself as a 10

The arrogance and lack of basic humility of some of these women is just mind blowing. Whatever koolaid they been drinking is some shyt i need

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Its a combination of a lot of things the range from welfare requirements, wealth disparity, the crack epidemic, etc etc. Our community was set up to fail.

Girl : You seen Rihanna with no make up right...

KS : I see you

:mjlol:

Straight savagery

But how did we get to a point where a random & basic light skin chick feels comfortable calling most black men ugly and rates herself as a 10

The arrogance and lack of basic humility of some of these women is just mind blowing. Whatever koolaid they been drinking is some shyt i need
It hurts women so much to humble themselves, you can find men that will admit they ain't shyt, that they're ugly, they're fat or broke like :manny: It's reality

The only time a woman says she's ugly is in an attempt to fish for compliments, she doesn't truly believe that :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When these women say they got any type of degree you see Kevin immediately go for the sound board to hit the "I'm a PhD" clip.

CTdS2BM.png

That caller was the prototype "you can't tell me nothing" woman.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It hurts women so much to humble themselves, you can find men that will admit they ain't shyt, that they're ugly, they're fat or broke like :manny: It's reality

The only time a woman says she's ugly is in an attempt to fish for compliments
, she doesn't truly believe that :mjlol:
So... I (modestly) classified myself as an adjustable 6. My man was aghast. But since Kevin doesn't use 7 and i only get up to 8.5/9 with average- level styling (not insta face paint), i felt i was being coldly honest. I mean, I'm 39.

Then like a week later, Kevin said that 7s- 10s tend to be super pragmatic about their looks bc they understand the competition.

He also said (this was further back) that average women get confused bc the 7s with sense, 8s, 9, and 10s get scooped early. The dumb 7s stay in the game so, if you're a 5/10 32 yo woman at an age appropriate lounge, you think the 7s are 10s, thereby making you a 7-8. That's why so many claim 7.