Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s sad.. I work in insurance and over thousand plus people work in my building

the white women who are in executive positions are married to guys with way lower incomes.. dudes that are handymen, car mechanics, grocery store supervisors, etc.. but they happy

I literally had a black woman turn me down cause I was a longshoreman working on the docks cause SHE ASSUMED I WAS MAKING PENNIES AND IT WASNT A GLAMOUR JOB..

I was pulling 85 to 90k a year

Yeah a lot of black women simply have the game twisted. And they end up suffering massively because of this. They never find partners who they deem are "on their level" and end up being single for life.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a lot of black women simply have the game twisted. And they end up suffering massively because of this. They never find partners who they deem are "on their level" and end up being single for life.

Tupac in a Business Suit really aint a joke. It's real, and keeps people delusional.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Im reading it now. I found a copy that had been gifted to my mans late grandmother, notes and all that. :ehh:

its interesting to see how what she talked about has only become more true, 30 years later.

I also have her book where she talked about the Black man. It was sobering

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its sad how black men and women have been having these disagreements for decades now. When I was growing up as a kid (i am a late 80s baby) it was all about how "black men aint shyt" and "there aren't enough good black men" . I grew up seeing this as a black boy. I always thought this was a baby boomer generation issue and now Gen X and Millennial are having the same issues. It is refreshing to see a black man like Kevin Samuels speak up on behalf of black men.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Its sad how black men and women have been having these disagreements for decades now. When I was growing up as a kid (i am a late 80s baby) it was all about how "black men aint shyt" and "there aren't enough good black men" . I grew up seeing this as a black boy. I always thought this was a baby boomer generation issue and now Gen X and Millennial are having the same issues. It is refreshing to see a black man like Kevin Samuels speak up on behalf of black men.

started with the crack era and u add in welfare who’s the new daddy it’s a wrapped

can u imagine if the government say look we are no longer issuing food stamps or section 8 , you would see a dramatic drop single mom pregnancies and women actually picking men who are of actual value because they know welfare is no more

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
What’s sad.. I work in insurance and over thousand plus people work in my building

the white women who are in executive positions are married to guys with way lower incomes.. dudes that are handymen, car mechanics, grocery store supervisors, etc.. but they happy

I literally had a black woman turn me down cause I was a longshoreman working on the docks cause SHE ASSUMED I WAS MAKING PENNIES AND IT WASNT A GLAMOUR JOB..

I was pulling 85 to 90k a year
Yeah white and Latina women can submit to a good man that happens to make less than them, most black women are unwilling to do that

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah white and Latina women can submit to a good man that happens to make less than them, most black women are unwilling to do that

Because a lot of them are no taught that growing up. Especially when they grow up with single mothers. A father can even be in that child’s life still and the mother will be preaching that independent don’t need a man shyt and the cycle repeats.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting to notice not as many black men are shyt articles this year. I would love to see Kevin Samuels talk with Damon young. The dude who wrote “ black men are the white men of black people”. I remember back in 2015 all he did was write condescending post about black men and kept wearing those “ I love bougie black women” shirts. Dude stayed pandering to black feminist.

:mjtf:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’m starting to notice not as many black men are shyt articles this year. I would love to see Kevin Samuels talk with Damon young. The dude who wrote “ black men are the white men of black people”. I remember back in 2015 all he did was write condescending post about black men and kept wearing those “ I love bougie black women” shirts. Dude stayed pandering to black feminist.

:mjtf:

Valentine’s Day + Being locked down without a partner

A lot of those “I DONT NEED NO MAN” / “WHO SAID I WANTED A MAN?” arent being real with themselves and are screaming on the inside for companionship.