Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
What’s sad.. I work in insurance and over thousand plus people work in my building

the white women who are in executive positions are married to guys with way lower incomes.. dudes that are handymen, car mechanics, grocery store supervisors, etc.. but they happy

I literally had a black woman turn me down cause I was a longshoreman working on the docks cause SHE ASSUMED I WAS MAKING PENNIES AND IT WASNT A GLAMOUR JOB..

I was pulling 85 to 90k a year

We have a community full of misguided classists to the detriment of themselves

these women are supposed to be worldly, civilized and big picture thinking but any big picture thinker knows that any surviving community needs WHITE AND BLUE collar workers together. Cacs do welding and plumbing and score wives out of these racist ass high caliber PWI

granted some of these blue collar dudes eventually go corporate or even teach or manage when in the field long enough.

Because that’s “unfamiliar” to BW of that class level. Those types only understand scamming, athlete, rapper, weed man or barber.

Once get that realization of the woman who are in the same level as you and understand who you “outclass” it’s helps you pick better.

A lot of Black women--and Black men for that matter--aren't educated on various career paths and earning potential. You'd think the women would have some insight into this, considering how many of them attend and graduate from college. And how social they are. I just think they lack curiosity about those things in the way other groups of women do.

Most Black people couldn't tell you much about management consulting, investment banking, private equity.

Most Black people don't know the difference between IT and engineering. And inside engineering, most Black people don't know the difference between mechanical, electrical, computer and other engineering disciplines. And how earnings differ across those disciplines.

We just don't know those things as a community.

That's why it'd be nice if Kevin spent more time educating the young women who call in on that type of stuff. What type of men to target relative to their professions.

If I have a daughter, she's going to have this type of information before I send her off to college.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Do you think she knows how to be submissive and follow instructions from a man "her" man :lolbron:

If she knows how to take direction from those sheiks in Dubai, she can definitely take direction from a “somebody” lol

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
At almost 400k subs, he's surpassed every other black on man in the so called black manosphere. This dude is definitely going places. I just hope he doesn't change once he's really mainstream and on tv etc... I've already noticed that he's toned down his content a lot since he went viral with the average at best video. He has a lot more patience and doesn't clown women as much as before.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A lot of Black women--and Black men for that matter--aren't educated on various career paths and earning potential. You'd think the women would have some insight into this, considering how many of them attend and graduate from college. And how social they are. I just think they lack curiosity about those things in the way other groups of women do.

Most Black people couldn't tell you much about management consulting, investment banking, private equity.

Most Black people don't know the difference between IT and engineering. And inside engineering, most Black people don't know the difference between mechanical, electrical, computer and other engineering disciplines. And how earnings differ across those disciplines.

We just don't know those things as a community.

That's why it'd be nice if Kevin spent more time educating the young women who call in on that type of stuff. What type of men to target relative to their professions.

If I have a daughter, she's going to have this type of information before I send her off to college.

Book a session

giphy.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm watching the show, now. And ya'll seem to be talking about the IG video--stats being ignored.

But @1 hour, 30 minutes I'm hot because this woman is coming up with a slick way to say the statistics are incorrect because of the "unreported" cases. And she tried to pull Kevin's "data" card, but, she couldn't even recite percentages and did that "Google it" bullshyt.

That shyt is worst than outright denial, IMO.

On any given year 400 black people are killed by their spouse. That's 0.01 of black folk in America.

We do not have an epidemic of domestic violence and the violence we have is pretty equal across the board.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Out of all the clips they went all the way back and dug up the ones of him shytting on a black dude when they know damn well that is not wat brought there attention to him

But it was entertaining, just like the rest of his stuff.

Guys like that delusional dude that called in are alot of Kevin's listeners (I believe). I think he originally started with the purpose of turning these types deluded guys into grown men. It didn't work, but I think that's still a large majority of his audience. Frustrated guys who don't get much play and don't have much to offer.

He says he only deals with HVM but that aint most of his male audience. I think its alot of deluded guys who tune in to watch him clown women. That aint KS fault but it is unhealthy.

Last edited: