Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Breh this shyt being dangerous in an understatement. She really said fukk the facts and statistics, the small bubble of my life experiences trumps all that. And she looked so happy to see him on the edge of being emotional. Crazy shyt.

I read a stat somewhere that said something like 60% of all unmarried black women have children with 29% of black men. But women irl will chuckle at the fact that most single black men don’t actually have children.

what’s crazy

Is that black women really think that they can find a dude making 100k when they open their front door, like it’s normal

Kevin keep telling them medium income is 41,000 for black men and only 6% of black men make over 100k , so your odds of finding a man making that much is unrealistic especially if u live in a place like Cleveland or Arkansas..

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Kevin is spot on with that “my truth” and “subjective truth” bullsh*t.

Just listened to that woman, and my god. It would be a nightmare being with someone like that. She’s not going to let you say a word over her, and no matter what facts you bring to any discussion, if she doesn’t agree with it then it’s false.

I like how he came after the generation after our grandparents, too. Women had to tolerate this, they had to go through this. Asked her what did they have to tolerate, and she couldn’t even answer. That is the group that really messed us up. My father used to tell me it was his generation that really doomed the group.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
It's not hard to be a top 10% guy though is it?

Make $80k, stay in shape, be a leader. Ain't that the top 10%? Let's not blow things out of proportion and claim Athletic 6'4 and 300k salary are necessary for dudes to get women.

For a majority of women, the former is what they should be striving for.

I don't think it's hard but
- Most blk men aint in good shape (70% are overweight and half of those are obese)
- Median income for a blk man is 42k

The bolded is still a minority of black guys and that's still what most women want. Its still 90% of women wanting 10% of men. That's what KS is realigning women on. Guys in that 10% know they are in that 10% and know that they get to do the choosing.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I saw some girl I know is following Kevin on IG. Had me shocked. Like she is the type I would have not expected to know who he is

I also see he got some IG thotties like Ayisha Diaz following him

Same. But A lot of those joints just want to be saved by a delusional high earner. I doubt they’re willing to re-program themselves for a new man.

Another point I’ll add is Covid also helped a lot of those IG model types realize that “Business brehs” are actually the ones you want to be with. But once Covid is over, idk if they’ll still feel the same once it’s over. (clubs will be open, live events, the fast life, etc.)

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
What’s sad.. I work in insurance and over thousand plus people work in my building

the white women who are in executive positions are married to guys with way lower incomes.. dudes that are handymen, car mechanics, grocery store supervisors, etc.. but they happy

I literally had a black woman turn me down cause I was a longshoreman working on the docks cause SHE ASSUMED I WAS MAKING PENNIES AND IT WASNT A GLAMOUR JOB..

I was pulling 85 to 90k a year

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
To be that nice looking and not married, she should book a session

She could easily find someone. She would just need to delete her IG. But she’s not doing that

:mjlol:

“I make money from this” babble babble.

All I know, is if I was dating an IG model, her gram would be deleted. In addition to that, A lot of HVM keep their personal lives vague and private anyways.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What’s sad.. I work in insurance and over thousand plus people work in my building

the white women who are in executive positions are married to guys with way lower incomes.. dudes that are handymen, car mechanics, grocery store supervisors, etc.. but they happy

I literally had a black woman turn me down cause I was a longshoreman working on the docks cause SHE ASSUMED I WAS MAKING PENNIES AND IT WASNT A GLAMOUR JOB..

We have a community full of misguided classists to the detriment of themselves

these women are supposed to be worldly, civilized and big picture thinking but any big picture thinker knows that any surviving community needs WHITE AND BLUE collar workers together. Cacs do welding and plumbing and score wives out of these racist ass high caliber PWI

granted some of these blue collar dudes eventually go corporate or even teach or manage when in the field long enough.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Because that’s “unfamiliar” to BW of that class level. Those types only understand scamming, athlete, rapper, weed man or barber.

Once get that realization of the woman who are in the same level as you and understand who you “outclass” it’s helps you pick better.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same. But A lot of those joints just want to be saved by a delusional high earner. I doubt they’re willing to re-program themselves for a new man.

Another point I’ll add is Covid also helped a lot of those IG model types realize that “Business brehs” are actually the ones you want to be with. But once Covid is over, idk if they’ll still feel the same once it’s over. (clubs will be open, live events, the fast life, etc.)

the men they want would rather save a woman 20-26 than deal with someone who is broken down and burnt our at 28-40. These careers suck the soul out of people, and alot of folks dont want someone who has already been chewed up.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
She could easily find someone. She would just need to delete her IG. But she’s not doing that

:mjlol:

“I make money from this” babble babble.

All I know, is if I was dating an IG model, her gram would be deleted. In addition to that, A lot of HVM keep their personal lives vague and private anyways.

Do you think she knows how to be submissive and follow instructions from a man "her" man :lolbron: