Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
factz... broad don’t even take facts that’s from a black owned site but take facts from 10 people she knows, just like the other thousands of chicks out here

black women hate the truth about relationships when it doesn’t fit their way of thinking
And that shyt is dangerous playa!

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

yc0fACF.gif

:ehh:

A Normal Convo. No interruptions. No yelling. No bragging about degrees. The cool hot chic.

Very calculated. But someone on here before told me “it’s not that deep”

:mjlol:

Yeah iight.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
As long as brehs standards go up after he's done preaching, it's mission completed.

That sassy masculine is history.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
This shyt right here is dangerous. She basically saying fukk facts and statistics I'm talking about how I feel. And this is the black community educated class... shyt is absurd.

Breh this shyt being dangerous in an understatement. She really said fukk the facts and statistics, the small bubble of my life experiences trumps all that. And she looked so happy to see him on the edge of being emotional. Crazy shyt.

I read a stat somewhere that said something like 60% of all unmarried black women have children with 29% of black men. But women irl will chuckle at the fact that most single black men don’t actually have children.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Breh this shyt being dangerous in an understatement. She really said fukk the facts and statistics, the small bubble of my life experiences trumps all that. And she looked so happy to see him on the edge of being emotional. Crazy shyt.

I read a stat somewhere that said something like 60% of all unmarried black women have children with 29% of black men. But women irl will chuckle at the fact that most single black men don’t actually have children.
yup

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love him or hate him, he uses alot of facts and data. I don't agree with everything he says, but what I do agree with he usually makes valid points with stats, data, and articles to back it up. Who else in social media world does that?

It's scary how many adults attempt to debate out of pure feelings, it's not like the stats quoted by KS are only accessible to him and hidden from everyone else.