Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you date her if you were the same age and wealthy? She had a good dude but divorced him because he wasn't rich enough. And now thinks she's gonna snag some baller. At her age, looks and income as a teacher's aide. He's right she should've never left her husband for superficial reasons.

Practically all his female callers are exactly the same and that's probably why he has no patience with any of them.
:russ:
She divorced him because he didn't have "any" money :dead:
Why would you want to stay married to someone who is consistently unemployed :deadrose:

Daps
People are getting married later now - I know quite a few people in their 40s who are out dating, both my girl's parents started dating in their 40s - and they're both married now :yeshrug:

It's a big jump from "its hard to date in my 40s" all the way to "I don't want the men that want me." I'm also just not that invested in this.

Dude is a weirdo - and clearly using YT more to vent than anything else.

Wrong I can guarantee your girls parents didn't go out into the world with an over inflighted ego and a lot of arrogance either when looking for a partner. They went out there being realistic which is the problem with a lot of women in this society .

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
People are getting married later now - I know quite a few people in their 40s who are out dating, both my girl's parents started dating in their 40s - and they're both married now :yeshrug:

It's a big jump from "its hard to date in my 40s" all the way to "I don't want the men that want me." I'm also just not that invested in this.

Dude is a weirdo - and clearly using YT more to vent than anything else.

I agree with you that you can find love and happiness at any age, that is not the problem. The problem is that you have women who are not realistic about their value in the dating market overlooking suitable men in their range. Of course their are men who do not have realistic standards, but they would be laughed at if they stated what they wanted vs what they have to offer.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you want to stay married to someone who is consistently unemployed :deadrose:
So since she doesn't make any money either. That would give her husband the right to divorce her for the same reason? He was still taking care of their kids, cooking and cleaning when he wasn't working. But that would be acceptable for her just not him?
:jbhmm:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I guess you stopped listening, she did say that he worked just wasn't full time

I guarantee dude was the same before she married him, we need to stop absolving people of decisions they made willfully
Man please, you are making assumptions which show your bias and anger towards women. I bet she did this, I bet she did that. You married, why you still on that shyt?

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Can't imagine why she'd call into a guy with a Youtube channel for dating advice.

If you don't know how to date with sense while you're in your 40s, you may be shyt out of luck.

Her being fat will not stop her from finding another husband if she really wants to.
If she didnt have issues finding these guys that would be her husband, she wouldnt have called in

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
shyt be baffling to me because I never had a problem getting women. Whether to date, smash, or wife up. I guess I just can't empathize with the brehs on here who complain, especially about black women. I was smashing beautiful women back when I was sleeping on an air mattress in an empty apartment lol. Brehs should DM me if they want some tips on how to get women. Real talk, I give out game for free.

There is a lot of projecting going on in this thread. How did we go from shaking our heads at a out of touch person in denial about their dating options to a "i can dikk my dikk the wettest" contest?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

It was a situation where pretty much the roles were reversed: he cooked, cleaned and took care of the kids. Not the optimal setup most women would agree with, but he never cheated or abused her or the children. If he did she would of admitted it and she did admit he is fully in their lives. And during the 8 years they have been divorced she has not been able to find a man, so what was the fukking point of getting divorced?

Update: He did make money, just not the amount she wanted. I missed the part where Kevin got her to admit he actually gets W-2's instead of saying he was not doing anything.

Last edited: