Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yc0fACF.gif

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
:skip: You must not know the prep school life. Twenty year long frenemy relationships are common. You can't get away from them bc you go to the same schools right through college. You think you got away upon graduation, but the same sorting process takes place in the adult world, professionally, recreationally, where you just keep ending up in the same places.

Ive mentioned before, Ivanka Trump was the friend of a friend. I guarantee she got bytches she can't stand but been knowing all her life and can't avoid. :pachaha:

Im only first gen, but i know boule types who legit left the country to get away from what i can only describe as an incestuous community of privilege.

You spot on wuth this

There are groups of people who because of their social grouping have to associate or be fake pleasant with people that they dialike lmao

It ia a weird phenomenon but it is more common than we think

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He killed it with this video. It’s crazy the things that have been allowed to have been said about us, but have never been proven.

:wow:

This shyt right here is dangerous. She basically saying fukk facts and statistics I'm talking about how I feel. And this is the black community educated class... shyt is absurd.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Ironically Anton has a video with Kevin praising him. So the same dude she’s cosigning actually agrees with the man she doesn’t like. :deadmanny:

Strippers/dancers were never really the sharpest tool in the shed.

She tried to use Anton as a weapon(By saying he's not this caliber of man. They usually do that because they FEEL the only ones they would listen to is a nikka with money). When she realized that agree with him and thanked him she shut her ass up.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She tried to use Anton as a weapon(By saying he's not this caliber of man. They usually do that because they FEEL the only ones they would listen to is a nikka with money). When she realized that agree with him and thanked him she shut her ass up.
I actually was temporarily removed from the thread and responded to him privately.

I told him I didn't mind. Unlike you I don't idolize other people and follow their every word because I find value in their opinion. You nor he shut anyone up. Anton is an actual example of success and I have moved on from KS because I find more value in others. What else needs to be said?

Ya'll like to go back and forth and argue even after the points have been made. Which is why you love KS. Ya'll drama kings. You're the weak men your idol speaks of yet you can't see that. Of course, you don't like a man who actually speaks from a point of winning.

Anyway, I moved on from the content and since that's the case I have nothing else to contribute.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I think the snag that some of the listener base doesn't see is that KS is realigning these women callers up based on their desire for a man in the top 10% of men, which most of his primarily male audience is never going achieve in either thoughts or actions.

My concern is that the half dusty guys listening will think they can talk to the average woman like this and it's going to go well, or that women are the only ones that have a share in the dysfunction in our community.

The other concern is for guys that are listening to this guy as a way to boost their self esteem or a way to educate themselves. It's dangerous because a random guy on YT shouldn't have that type of effect on you unless you already lack confidence. And this delusion that women have is something you should know is par for the course if you've dated a substantial number of women.

Men in KS position can afford to be this stern with women because their fiscal achievement gives them access to "higher quality" women and they are what women desire anyway. That average guy can't move the same way and expect the same results.

The blind cant lead the blind. If shes deluded and you're dusty then you don't have any high ground to talk to her from.

It's not hard to be a top 10% guy though is it?

Make $80k, stay in shape, be a leader. Ain't that the top 10%? Let's not blow things out of proportion and claim Athletic 6'4 and 300k salary are necessary for dudes to get women.

For a majority of women, the former is what they should be striving for.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Well, I don't believe you..

40 year old man making 50k, I bet a white woman, Asian woman, or an oversees, etc woman aint calling him a loser :mjlol: and you wonder why black men are marrying outside of their race and 1 outta 4 black women aint getting married :mjlol:

Sad shyt...but this is the reality we live in...50k is loser status

$50k ain't loser status especially if you live down south, it just takes more budgeting. Add in a spouse making $45k and y'all are good. That's nearly $6000/month after taxes. Remember, the black HOUSEHOLD income is $48k

Besides, if you in a $50k career you're very likely to move up

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just watched this

Damn he gonna set women off with this

He made sure he got a woman thats fit and dint cut him off that smart and cam be feminine

She got degrees but don't have to act like that's all she about

Well played well played

He was surgical with this even down to how he was sitting and she was sitting

This is gonna be talked about on the next show

:ehh:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This shyt right here is dangerous. She basically saying fukk facts and statistics I'm talking about how I feel. And this is the black community educated class... shyt is absurd.

factz... broad don’t even take facts that’s from a black owned site but take facts from 10 people she knows, just like the other thousands of chicks out here

black women hate the truth about relationships when it doesn’t fit their way of thinking

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched this

Damn he gonna set women off with this

He made sure he got a woman thats fit and dint cut him off that smart and cam be feminine

She got degrees but don't have to act like that's all she about

Well played well played

He was surgical with this even down to how he was sitting and she was sitting

This is gonna be talked about on the next show

:ehh:

They going to eat his ass up for this. Kevin Samuels is calculated man he knows his audience to a T. The more shyt he talks and actions he makes the more women will be drawn to him.