Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not familiar with that world, so I can see your point. But, that's forced proximity.

For most regular people, a frenemy would eventually get tossed aside. The aren't being around a person for 20 years unless that person has low self esteem.
:jbhmm: This has been an enlightening exchange. I never really thought about it outside my own context. Rep.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Great interview !!!!

The only thing I’ve never seen Kevin talk about is women that make great money , no kids and are stable mentally . Still not being able to find what they want . If they do settle shyt they get fukked over so in turn they don’t want to settle .

He always shytting on single mothers but what about the women who so call got it together .

Maybe they were more focused on their career than love earlier on .

I say this because I know some especially in the dmv there are a lot .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not familiar with that world, so I can see your point. But, that's forced proximity.

For most regular people, a frenemy would eventually get tossed aside. They aren't being around a person for 20 years unless that person has low self esteem.
Women are diff. They legit keep people they dont like in their life around for the sole purpose of trying to outshine each other lol

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I still would like him to ask women on the regular "When was the last time you were submissive" and ask them to define "being submissive"

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:heh:@ "Debating my manners."

Your 'point' is null. I asked for a quote and you couldn't provide one, the end.:gucci:

Ironically Anton has a video with Kevin praising him. So the same dude she’s cosigning actually agrees with the man she doesn’t like. :deadmanny:

Strippers/dancers were never really the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Ironically Anton has a video with Kevin praising him. So the same dude she’s cosigning actually agrees with the man she doesn’t like. :deadmanny:

That what I said lol. But I think ppl just don’t like the delivery from a black man in a suit, some rather see a black man who exudes a certain level of “blackness” they’re used to. Like if he was wearing timbs & a hoodie (Based off of the “think-tank” video posted before)

But that’s a deeper rooted issue lol.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

@3:00

dude has had a comeup these past months

you even got comedy nikkas in LA putting him in their stuff:pachaha: