Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I hear you. I’ve dealt with women who have had frenemies in their circle. But, they weren’t lifelong friends.

Frenemies aren’t lifelong people. They can only disguise their jealousy and hate for so long before it blows up the “friendship.”

Lifelong friends are those people you’ve known for 20+ years. They’ve been there through it all. You might go weeks or months without talking to them. But, you know they got your back if you need them.

Those are the types of friends that are willing to step aside and let you focus on building with a potential husband or wife. They genuinely want to see you win.

Frenemies are usually short-term people who would feel you are besting them by achieving or being happy.
:skip: You must not know the prep school life. Twenty year long frenemy relationships are common. You can't get away from them bc you go to the same schools right through college. You think you got away upon graduation, but the same sorting process takes place in the adult world, professionally, recreationally, where you just keep ending up in the same places.

Ive mentioned before, Ivanka Trump was the friend of a friend. I guarantee she got bytches she can't stand but been knowing all her life and can't avoid. :pachaha:

Im only first gen, but i know boule types who legit left the country to get away from what i can only describe as an incestuous community of privilege.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Does Kevin get on white woman? I don't want to sound like a c00n, but it really seems like black women got some deep issues.

Ole but would go good if he expanded in White and Asian territory. :lolbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The coli runs on insults, lets not be unduly touchy. I clearly highlighted the portion that interested me.

Please show me where i "laughed" and "laughed again."

Who is this Anton you mentioned?
Again I have no interest in debating your manners. I already made my point.

Anton has already been posted in this thread. But here is a show he participates in.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The woman he was talking to obviously has self esteem issues and possible mental problems too.

If she didnt have the highest of self esteem and confidence then I'm not sure why she would put herself in a position for someone to be highly critical of her.

She kinda set herself up for this. Kevin could have kinda fell back when he seen what he was dealing with but he kinda played this up, I get that he has an audience that he's trying to cater to, but he probably could have gently dismissed her or talked to her off this stream.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you should thank God every day you aint miserable like her :russ:
:manny: I do. I'm a generally happy person who has managed to eke out a good, fulfilling life. What's there to be miserable about? I can't even scrape up the necessary angst to get 'internet-mad' at somebody, much less to waste so much time on it.

Which is why i asked. :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Again I have no interest in debating your manners. I already made my point.

Anton has already been posted in this thread. But here is a show he participates in.

:heh:@ "Debating my manners."

Your 'point' is null. I asked for a quote and you couldn't provide one, the end.:gucci:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Among c00ns, cacs and fakkits maybe.

Fukk this culture vulture. Anyone supporting dude automatically looks suspect.

Kevin Samuels only got clout for shytting on black women
:camby::mjpls:

Anyone supporting him is suspect, too

The videos I've listened to he's not. But I haven't listened to a ton of his content either.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:skip: You must not know the prep school life. Twenty year long frenemy relationships are common. You can't get away from them bc you go to the same schools right through college. You think you got away upon graduation, but the same sorting process takes place in the adult world, professionally, recreationally, where you just keep ending up in the same places.

Ive mentioned before, Ivanka Trump was the friend of a friend. I guarantee she got bytches she can't stand but been knowing all her life and can't avoid. :pachaha:

Im only first gen, but i know boule types who legit left the country to get away from what i can only describe as an incestuous community of privilege.

I'm not familiar with that world, so I can see your point. But, that's forced proximity.

For most regular people, a frenemy would eventually get tossed aside. They aren't being around a person for 20 years unless that person has low self esteem.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Adam22 does some vanilla ass interviews. Between him and Vlad a brother about his business that wanted to do this right could murder those two quality wise easily

Bar is not high at all