Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
ksam.jpg

:lolbron:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I took a few acting classes with that chick in Houston years ago. I guess she’s a ig skit model actress now? Lol

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Great interview !!!!

The only thing I’ve never seen Kevin talk about is women that make great money , no kids and are stable mentally . Still not being able to find what they want . If they do settle shyt they get fukked over so in turn they don’t want to settle .

He always shytting on single mothers but what about the women who so call got it together .

Maybe they were more focused on their career than love earlier on .

I say this because I know some especially in the dmv there are a lot .

He has talked about those women who have money that got their shyt together. Problem is those "career women" want men that dont want them, the men they want, want women to be a stay at home mom that runs the household an help him in forwarding his business.

Those career women dont want to completely lose there career but they don't want a guy that earns less then them either, so there in a tough spot

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I guess nobody cares that Kevin comes from sales and advertising.. :pachaha:
He’s talked about it in every interview .

He has talked about those women who have money that got their shyt together. Problem is those "career women" want men that dont want them, the men they want, want women to be a stay at home mom that runs the household an help him in forwarding his business.

Those career women dont want to completely lose there career but they don't want a guy that earns less then them either, so there in a tough spot
Great point j agree with just about everything it’s a tough position to be in .

It just sucks especially when someone is willing to compromise .