Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of you nikkas come off like that militant breh on Martin and threads like these show that:mjlol:
nah a lot you modern brehs just have 0 intuition about the world hence why rap culture has become accelerated in being gentrified in this era. young brehs dropped their guard. plus Adam only used to interview the most drugged out tough acting brehs. he was pushing drugs and drill to not detriment to himself. he had boonk high on his show passing out live on air before boonk made a change. he feeds off the culture while making a spectacle of it. Is a documented groomer of young women also... this guy has an actual record of going at young girls.

T.I. has lost shows off an accusation...

complex
rap genius
djbooth
vlad
adam22
needledrop

it's a whole eco system of vultures around the game. y'all foster them

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
nah a lot you modern brehs just have 0 intuition about the world hence why rap culture has become accelerated in being gentrified in this era. young brehs dropped their guard. plus Adam only used to interview the most drugged out tough acting brehs. he was pushing drugs and drill to not detriment to himself. he had boonk high on his show passing out live on air before boonk made a change. he feeds off the culture while making a spectacle of it.

complex
rap genius
djbooth
vlad
adam22
needledrop

it's a whole eco system of vultures around the game.
And that's why I don't watch any of them cats. Telling me that they know more than me about hip hop. fukk them.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Bigger than ever
Among c00ns, cacs and fakkits maybe.

Fukk this culture vulture. Anyone supporting dude automatically looks suspect.

I'm coming around to Kevin Samuels. I can't listen to those dudes that sound like they hate women.
Kevin Samuels only got clout for shytting on black women
:camby::mjpls:

Anyone supporting him is suspect, too

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
"Astroslik said:

Why are you wasting your time responding to her? She’s a miserable troll who says she doesn’t like KS but is the first one tuned into his shows."

:jbhmm:
I blocked him because I don't value his opinion. So idk why you are telling me what he said. I asked do you have a question. Is this your opinion as well?

I said I prefer Anton who has a similar message but actually is a reflection of the life he promotes and that I moved on from KS. I haven't seen a KS show in over a week. So the question was already addressed before it was asked.

:yeshrug:

I don't need people to agree with me to enjoy a conversation but I guess maybe ya'll do.

Sorry you feel that way

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I moved on from KS. I haven't seen a KS show in over a week.

tenor.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I blocked him because I don't value his opinion. So idk why you are telling me what he said. I asked do you have a question. Is this your opinion as well?

I said I prefer Anton who has a similar message but actually is a reflection of the life he promotes and that I moved on from KS. I haven't seen a KS show in over a week. So the question was already addressed before it was asked.

I don't need people to agree with me to enjoy a conversation but I guess maybe ya'll do.

Sorry you feel that way
:skip: Was that really neccesary? Have i not been exceedingly polite toward you?

Its perfectly reasonable to ask why you, obviously antagonistic toward KS and all of his 'teachings', are a regular contributor to a 148 pg thread on the man.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:skip: Was that really neccesary? Have i not been exceedingly polite toward you?

Its perfectly reasonable to ask why you, obviously antagonistic toward KS and all of his 'teachings', are a regular contributor to a 148 pg thread on the man.

You quoted a person who directly insulted me, laughed and then said you had the same thoughts. Then when I asked you your thoughts you quoted the same insults and laughed again. No I don't think you are exceedingly polite at all. But I have no interest in debating your manners or politeness.

Again, I answered the question before it was asked and answered it again. I hope that addressed your concerns.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

you should thank God every day you aint miserable like her :russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Damn I gotta lot of people in this thread on ignore :mjlol:

Let me guess because I don't rock with insulting people into greatest...ya'll insult me. I agree with some parts of the message but because I think someone who actually lives his truth is a better messenger I'm wrong.

Ya'll just love watching BP getting put down for entertainment but will never admit it.

Had to add another. smh

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:usure:

You never heard of frenemies? I've had many. The main one, though she went to the same good schools, is currently a bartender. Known her since I was two y.o. and she is not "wishing me luck," I can assure you. :usure:

I hear you. I’ve dealt with women who have had frenemies in their circle. But, they weren’t lifelong friends.

Frenemies aren’t lifelong people. They can only disguise their jealousy and hate for so long before it blows up the “friendship.”

Lifelong friends are those people you’ve known for 20+ years. They’ve been there through it all. You might go weeks or months without talking to them. But, you know they got your back if you need them.

Those are the types of friends that are willing to step aside and let you focus on building with a potential husband or wife. They genuinely want to see you win.

Frenemies are usually short-term people who would feel you are besting them by achieving or being happy.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You quoted a person who directly insulted me, laughed and then said you had the same thoughts. Then when I asked you your thoughts you quoted the same insults and laughed again. No I don't think you are exceedingly polite at all. But I have no interest in debating your manners or politeness.

Again, I answered the question before it was asked and answered it again. I hope that addressed your concerns.
The coli runs on insults, lets not be unduly touchy. I clearly highlighted the portion that interested me.

Please show me where i "laughed" and "laughed again."

Who is this Anton you mentioned?