Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He killed it with this video. It’s crazy the things that have been allowed to have been said about us, but have never been proven.

:wow:

chick literally refused and saw no value in actual data, yet is an author and is spewing what men are or aren't doing. This is dangerous as hell and shows you how so called "queens" assist white supremacy with pushing the narratives that get us killed or locked up.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
He’s talked about it in every interview .

Great point j agree with just about everything it’s a tough position to be in .

It just sucks especially when someone is willing to compromise .

The point Is those women wont compromise, they go for a guy making less

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Again, I would never ask a poor man how to be rich. But do you. I prefer the more through individual personally. Kevin is good for a laugh.
Terrible comparison..... The market has spoken... What he is saying is true, and it is correct. It is what it is..... :manny:

Kevin knows what men want.... Men are confirming his opinion. His marital status is irrelevant... Because all you need to be aware of is what men want, that's the info these women DONT HAVE :mjlol:

Women initiate most divorces.... So just because a woman initiates a divorce does not mean the man failed. Thats where your logic is retarded.

and of course, Kevin is good for a laugh... That's why everyone watches him. It is hilarious exposing how delusional modern women are. Kevin has TONS of material to pick from because, well, women are delusional nowadays.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
the “black breh” (AD) is only now getting poppin because Adam gave him a chance and his own podcast on no jumper like 4-5 mths ago

and he’s only even sitting in on this interview because Adam at the beginning himself says “this is the guy who put me on to you” ..so he’s giving as much credit as he can

his other co host lil house phone is only known cuz of no jumper..and now sells out merch and shyt

Adam puts people on...he isn’t vlad
Vlad increases people's popularity imo, boosie, tray dee, DL and more have increased value now, at least in my eyes and he has had lunell do interviews as well.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
There is a guy Anton Daniels who is also on youtube who is a much better example than KS. His views align with KS but he's actually successful married, an "alpha" male and doesn't have a drop of zest. I've moved on to this content because his message and his life align with each other. I only watch KS now when the people at work want a good laugh.
KS is mostly for a good laugh though, there’s truth in many of the things he has said, but he doesn’t give business advice like that at all.

I saw the video with KS and Anton talking to each other and Anton seemed like he was a big fan of KS. He was talking to KS like he was making a change in the community; he showed him a lot of respect.

It seems that Anton is a fan of KS while you don’t like KS.

Does it matter to you that you’re a fan of a person that’s a fan of someone you don’t really like?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Kevin is solid, regardless of the image and the past and his guest and criticism he's about family, he's really try to get folks to be realistic.

Dude is fair more socially conservative than the image he plays.