Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
. But, a lifelong friend is more likely to step aside and let you focus on reaching the goal at hand.
:usure:

You never heard of frenemies? I've had many. The main one, though she went to the same good schools, is currently a bartender. Known her since I was two y.o. and she is not "wishing me luck," I can assure you. :usure:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:usure:

You never heard of frenemies? I've had many. The main one, though she went to the same good schools, is currently a bartender. Known her since I was two y.o. and she is not "wishing me luck," I can assure you. :usure:

this is why you keep you goals to yourself and let people see the end result. Lot of people will pray for your downfall during your grind.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this...

Most people are single cause the person they like doesnt like them or there taken.

Women have hard time grasping this, and other women help the delusion, almost like wandavision

Then when they step out of that delusion, the real world tells them something different then what there friends say= major backlash and they cant take it.

There is no women 27+ years of age not married by choice.
It's either the men they want dont want them, or there taken.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
2 + 2= 4 no matter who is saying it. Also it's sometimes good to hear the failures so they can tell you what not to do.

Maybe for you. But I find no value in it.

You can learn from anyone that knowledgeable about the subject they have invested in and are passionate about.

I disagree but ok

@™BlackPearl The Empress™, you don't like Kevin any more?

I always just saw him as entertaining. He is still entertaining but I find more value in people who know better about successful relationships

Did you quote someone? If so I can’t see it because it's someone who I choose not to converse with. But you are free to ask me whatever it is you are curious about.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
0:36 :mjlol:

Kev is triggering all of these "average at best" chicks

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

she actually made some decent points. No man should ever ask another man his dikk size. He then took it a non-Harlem step further and told him he has a big dikk.:hhh:

But damn, this bytch was so aggressive and angry out the gate, it made it hard to listen to her. With her struggle cardboard kiosk in the background. And she said fakkit... he’s YouTube algorithm ain’t gonna like that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
why is this white guy popular/famous? what's his history?
some dude that wasn't into hip hop growing up stumbles into being a culture vulture media persona in a culture he could give 2 fukks about and is successful at it. plus he flirts with alt right boys.

typical cac shyt

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Did you quote someone? If so I can’t see it because it's someone who I choose not to converse with. But you are free to ask me whatever it is you are curious about.

"Astroslik said:

Why are you wasting your time responding to her? She’s a miserable troll who says she doesn’t like KS but is the first one tuned into his shows."

:jbhmm: