Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

This is why he uses Simon Cowell American Ideal example. That guy isn’t a world class singer...

No one brings it up because the goal isn’t to try and prove him wrong. The goal is figuring out why themselves as women don’t have what they want and receive advice.

One of his wives was a single mother. He definitely advises men not to do this and seemingly learned from his mistake.

also aren’t you married? Why would you need to digest content meant for unmarried women?
Why are you wasting your time responding to her? She’s a miserable troll who says she doesn’t like KS but is the first one tuned into his shows.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
0:36 :mjlol:

Kev is triggering all of these "average at best" chicks

Yo she mad as hell
bNF8B1x.png

I couldn't watch for more than 45 seconds
bNF8B1x.png

That thumbnail
bNF8B1x.png

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I'm sorry but I rather listen to someone who is successful. My business mentor is successful. Why would I take advice from a business person who had 2 fail businesses who has yet to establish a successful one?

2 + 2= 4 no matter who is saying it. Also it's sometimes good to hear the failures so they can tell you what not to do.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
2 + 2= 4 no matter who is saying it. Also it's sometimes good to hear the failures so they can tell you what not to do.
Not only that, but i tried to evangelize the 'good news' to other bw and they wasnt checking for me whatsoever.

So, basically, they not willing to listen to ANYBODY. Bm who 'failed,' bw who 'suceeded', can't nobody tell bw nothing. :francis:

Edit for honesty: tbf, they're perfectly willing to listen to bw who 'failed.' My bad. :hubie:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm sorry but I rather listen to someone who is successful. My business mentor is successful. Why would I take advice from a business person who had 2 fail businesses who has yet to establish a successful one?

And why you felt the need to personally try to shade me IDK. I'm not even the person you are referring to.
You can learn from anyone that knowledgeable about the subject they have invested in and are passionate about.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not only that, but i tried to evangelize the 'good news' to other bw and they wasnt checking for me whatsoever.

So, basically, they not willing to listen to ANYBODY. Bm who 'failed,' bw who 'suceeded', can't nobody tell bw nothing. :francis:

Edit for honesty: tbf, they're perfectly willing to listen to bw who 'failed.' My bad. :hubie:
An echo chamber of idiots is what I call people like this.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

He had a caller last night speak on this. The BW she was around didnt want her to be happy. That’s why once you’re married, you gotta cut off your single friends. It’s like they want to pull you into their lonely miserable lives.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He had a caller last night speak on this. The BW she was around didnt want her to be happy. That’s why once you’re married, you gotta cut off your single friends. It’s like they want to pull you into their lonely miserable lives.
She ain't friends with those bucketheads for no reason. She must identify with them in some way.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

a lot of people dont want to look in the mirror and accept their fate. It's the whole midlife crisis, where you look at your so called glory years, but nothing tangible came from it, and every day you wake up you are forced to deal with that reality. This is why many older women don't guide the next generation, they have a 'if I'm not happy nobody else can be happy' mentality. They can't be honest and say "i`m not doing good please don t end up like me". One thing I'll say about men is a men tend to accept that they have lost, hence you see they dominate the homeless population (I'm not saying being homeless is their fault, I'm saying there are many who have accepted defeat and this is now their existence, there are many who don't and eventually get out of being homeless, as it was more so a phase of life they had to make it out of). And alot of these men that have accepted their L will kick game to younger brehs like "don't end up like me".

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Black women would have much greater outcomes if they learned how to set better boundaries with their friends.

Unless the person is a lifelong friend, you have to get comfortable cutting people off if they are actively working to prevent you from reaching your goals. You can always make new friends. But, as a woman, you will not get many chances to be wifed up by an exceptional man.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not all are, especially if they are in small towns.

But, big city chicks who go hard with the church talk are usually the biggest hypocrites and exist as walking contradictions.

in this day and age, small town women are just as bad as big city chicks, compared to the past where when you wanted a 'good girl' you went to the country.