Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
women like her in their feelings because the truth forces them to look in the mirror and admit they arent happy no matter how much they try to prop up their fake “success”.
This is why they flood this thread seeking debate or disprove Kev opposed to living their happy life.
Notice the one woman who is happily married @HarlemHottie has a completely different tone than the other women here.

100% agreed.

I could care less about a dude being “gay” or not. If he’s about business and bettering a community, I’m all for it.

Ive had “gay” or as the ppl would say “zesty” dudes in corporate looking out for me, putting me in job positions to meet individuals from financial advisory spaces to Blackrock, to the luxury / private aviation sectors. That ish doesn’t bother me & is probably the last thing on my mind. Kev being gay or not doesn’t change the message he’s clearly communicating.

:manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
100% agreed.

I could care less about a dude being “gay” or not. If he’s about business and bettering a community, I’m all for it.

Ive had “gay” or as the ppl would say “zesty” dudes in corporate looking out for me, putting me in job positions to meet individuals from financial advisory spaces to Blackrock, to the luxury / private aviation sectors. That ish doesn’t bother me & is probably the last thing on my mind. Kev being gay or not doesn’t change the message he’s clearly communicating.

Exactly they do everything but accept the truth. They tired of dudes running through them and are lonely and want a man but refuse to humble themselves. I see chicks talking about being the “rich single auntie” now lmfao. Its all fun and games till you 60 battling breast cancer alone while your nieces and nephews dont have time for you and that dog you bought to keep you company has died.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Those 2 black women in their 40s he had on last nights show were like cartoon characters. Its like they were looking to get clowned.
The younger black women that call up seem to be more mature than the older ones, but only by contrast. Its a damn shame.

my parents had me at 28 and it kind of amazes me how childish/immature people in their mid to late 30s sound nowadays.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
my parents had me at 28 and it kind of amazes me how childish/immature people in their mid to late 30s sound nowadays.
I don’t know if its the generation before them that failed them or they’re just in their second or 3rd childhood. They gotta die, come back and do it all over again before they finally get some sense.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
100% agreed.

It doesn't change the message.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t know if its the generation before them that failed them or they’re just in their second or 3rd childhood. They gotta die, come back and do it all over again before they finally get some sense.

yeah this isnt a gender thing either. Like there was always them second childhood folks but i assume the internet age has pacified people or something while in the past you had to confront your struggles (unless you turned to drugs) which sharpened you and gave you wisdom.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Damn that woman from Dallas represent so many women that are single. Says all men are trash but never explains what she did to contribute.

Those are the worst type of women, in my opinion. The pseudo-Christians he described. You find them all throughout the Bible belt.

They like to pick and choose when to hide behind their faith.

He was spot on in his description of them. They use it to weed out men they aren't attracted to. The minute they come across a man they are attracted to, all that Christian talk goes out the window. They'll bend their faith to justify their actions in some way.

When you add feminist thought to it, you get a woman who picks and chooses morality and femininity when they are convenient for them.

It's not the type of woman you want as a man.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Those are the worst type of women, in my opinion. The pseudo-Christians he described. You find them all throughout the Bible belt.

They like to pick and choose when to hide behind their faith.

He was spot on in his description of them. They use it to weed out men they aren't attracted to. The minute they come across a man they are attracted to, all that Christian talk goes out the window. They'll bend their faith to justify their actions in some way.

When you add feminist thought to it, you get a woman who picks and choses morality and femininity when they are convenient for them.

It's not the type of woman you want as a man.

Ive come across bible thumper chicks who pop pills, smoke, participate in orgies/threesoms, etc.

anytime a chick is super churchy bush her cause she is hiding something

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That’s funny. Anton hopped on his IG live stream and he was really supporting Kev’s message and business.

I think there’s value with both sides, the person who took a risk / failed vs the success story. Maybe a little more value in the failure.

But I respect those people who openly admits those failures. Which later helped them later become successful.

If you prefer failure to success go for it. A failure can never tell you how to be successful. He can only tell you what failure is. Not even close to the same thing. If I wanna be rich I'm not asking a poor man.

Anton agrees with him but Anton is a far better example. It's not even close.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lol People take advice because he is RIGHT lol... The stuff he is saying is valid. How do you think people gain wisdom? From making mistakes and learning from them. Kevin's supposed mistakes solidify what he says. I already used the baby mama example. He was married to a baby mama, which he now advises against any man with standards.

and that was no shade. I genuinely thought you were married.
Again, I would never ask a poor man how to be rich. But do you. I prefer the more through individual personally. Kevin is good for a laugh.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Because life is not black and white
It’s a bunch of gray and other hues
To this shyt
When it comes to being well rounded
You listen to all stories
You listen to successful people for inspiration
You listen to people who may have failed
To learn the pratfalls, what not to do and how did they get back up
Here’s the thing
Nobody in the history of success
Has escaped failure/disappointments
And if somebody tells you that
They are a bold faced lie
Even if on the surface
One’s business may seem successful
You truly don’t know what’s going on bts
You don’t know if books are getting cooked
Money is being embezzled
You are not truly privy to all your mentors information
People only tell you the good without the bad
Now I know you will post some juelzing to counter
You are very good at gaslighting/trolling/pivoting conversations
I applaud those skills:ehh:
But it seems females just want sugar pills and not the truth
You want every man you come in contact with
To be perfect
While you have flaws out the ying yang
Want expectations filled
But if a man has some :francis:
Want to be married and don’t know shyt about being a wife:francis:
This is why dudes are saying fukk it
I’ll just fukk chicks to sleep and ghost
It’s no point in having conversations with women
Y’all are really showing your hands
And nikkas have been taught poker
All our lives:sas2:
Let that sink in:sas1:

Yeah you're doing a lot of projecting especially when KS treats relationships as Black and White. And the content I watch is a panel of people who have deep discussions on relationships which I prefer.

And I don't agree with the other guy Anton a lot but I respect him because he lives what he preaches unlike KS who doesn't live what he preaches and makes a living telling people they aren’t good enough while giving superficial advice

I wish ya'll would just say you love watching people get roasted. Because that's really all it is. If a divorced single woman was giving advice ya'll wouldn't have it but a man who couldn’t keep 2 relationships together is now is your hero. It's so disingenuous. BP will make anyone into an idol as long as they are entertaining.

Kevin CAN get married if he wants to

Yes I am sure he can.