Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
i actually agree with some of the things he says but why is he so hostile all the time?
I think it is because of the constant push back when he addresses truths that they do not like. Also after hearing some of the backstory of the women will do it to you as well. I am surprised he did not black out on that one woman who left her husband who had cancer, just because he did not give her the same amount of money as he used to given that Kevin is a Cancer survivor himself.. I would say i am pretty nice and considerate, but if almost every time i told someone water is wet and they said it was dry, i would start getting hostile too.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you hear the part about her ex not wanting to work? Better literally means having a damn job. :russ: Sister ain't asking for damn Robert Smith or no shyt.
This.
Kinda harsh. She should just lower her standards extremely, anyone can find someone. :yeshrug:
I think she lowered her standards and was married to a bum - sounds like she just wants a responsible nikka with a job,
What is wrong about being realistic and giving tough love to people? If a middle age, overweight, average earning man called in complaining about not getting any 8's, 9's and 10's he would be roasted into oblivion. He would be told to lose weight, make more money and look for 5's and 6's. But it is a travesty if a middle age overweight women with kids is told that she is unlikely to get a man making six figures just as she is. It would be mean and vile to tell her to lose weight and look for someone in her age range or older making 50k to date.

I believe it is wrong to sugarcoat and tell people what they want to hear, especially about dating.
She just said she wanted to date a nikka with a job and some semblance of responsibility - not all that extra shyt.
Lol ouch that was rough but she had a husband and divorced him because she thought she could do better. In turn she can’t even find anyone.

Sometimes you want steak but all you can get is tuna
She can - I can't imagine its that hard. :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But if a chick is dating a broke, thug nikka because he handsome, nikkas will complain about that too. I be reading through nikkas on here. It's a lot of straight nerds and lames on this board. :mjlol:
Of course it is. Online where you don't have to show your face how you're living, interact with girls, you can say a lot of sounds good stuff. IRL that shyt is quickly exposed and that's why a lot of lames love online because they don't have to "show their work". Just say you did it and as long as your kicking stuff folks a free with you never get questioned. Dudes can't find 1 chick that's with their program and they're supposed to be these nice dudes esp the ones in big cities? I'm throwing the challenge flag on that shyt. These nikkas ain't who they depicting themselves to be and or they ugly.

One dude said something to the effect of women don't know what to do with him because he has 3000 books lol. What chick ever was like this guy has all these books and I don't know if I I can deal with this guy esp if the guy is attractive and normal? This the bullshyt some try to get folks to believe on here. In the words of TI you gonna have to show me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I legit feel sorry for some of these dudes, they clearly have no male figure in their lives to provide guidance
They get mad when you call them out for exactly what you said. Its funny that these dudes don't know how lame they sound. Dude above me is a clear example of a dude with no male figure.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This.

I think she lowered her standards and was married to a bum - sounds like she just wants a responsible nikka with a job,

She just said she wanted to date a nikka with a job and some semblance of responsibility - not all that extra shyt.

She is in her 40's, overweight and has two kids so her dating options are slim to none. And if she finds someone and he asks why he got divorced, that might not sit well with some men.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They get mad when you call them out for exactly what you said. Its funny that these dudes don't know how lame they sound. Dude above me is a clear example of a dude with no male figure.

It just shows me how blessed I was to have a dad, uncles, male cousins and friends in my life to give me some game. Can you imagine having to listen to some zesty ass nikkas on Youtube to learn how to deal with women? :mjlol:

I can't relate to those problems bro :russ:

Daps
This.

The shyt she was saying dosent make sense . You Mena to tell me you can t find a man with a job :mjtf:? Mann listen we need to be honest around these parts ...she dosent want the men that want her plain and simple because she feels like she came of better but want do better . Stop it ....

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

You dudes are weird. There are only really 3 things he states for men as far as dating advice goes: in your 20's stack your money, in your 30's pick from your options, and if none of that applies to you seek out a women in your level. I think a lot of the grumbling coming from the men in here is that the women that are getting their feelings hurt calling him are your only options.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is in her 40's, overweight and has two kids so her dating options are slim to none. And if she finds someone and he asks why he got divorced, that might not sit well with some men.
People are getting married later now - I know quite a few people in their 40s who are out dating, both my girl's parents started dating in their 40s - and they're both married now :yeshrug:

The shyt she was saying dosent make sense . You Mena to tell me you can t find a man with a job :mjtf:? Mann listen we need to be honest around these parts ...she dosent want the men that want her plain and simple because she feels like she came of better but want do better . Stop it ....
It's a big jump from "its hard to date in my 40s" all the way to "I don't want the men that want me." I'm also just not that invested in this.

Dude is a weirdo - and clearly using YT more to vent than anything else.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Of course it is. Online where you don't have to show your face how you're living, interact with girls, you can say a lot of sounds good stuff. IRL that shyt is quickly exposed and that's why a lot of lames love online because they don't have to "show their work". Just say you did it and as long as your kicking stuff folks a free with you never get questioned. Dudes can't find 1 chick that's with their program and they're supposed to be these nice dudes esp the ones in big cities? I'm throwing the challenge flag on that shyt. These nikkas ain't who they depicting themselves to be and or they ugly.

One dude said something to the effect of women don't know what to do with him because he has 3000 books lol. What chick ever was like this guy has all these books and I don't know if I I can deal with this guy esp if the guy is attractive and normal? This the bullshyt some try to get folks to believe on here. In the words of TI you gonna have to show me.
shyt be baffling to me because I never had a problem getting women. Whether to date, smash, or wife up. I guess I just can't empathize with the brehs on here who complain, especially about black women. I was smashing beautiful women back when I was sleeping on an air mattress in an empty apartment lol. Brehs should DM me if they want some tips on how to get women. Real talk, I give out game for free.