Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did and he said so was Steve Harvey but you listened to him because he told you what you wanted to hear

And that's what it boils down to if Steve Harvey said the same things as KS women would be saying 'yeah but you have failed marriages and 7 kids so why should we listen to you'. This need for the perfect messenger is stupid

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Im shocked women dont tell him...why is he giving advice when hes twice divorced n used to be a step daddy
They do but the people who don't rock with him don't watch his show or move on because his fans will start juelzing for him. Look at this thread. 101 excuses how "he acts gay but isn't gay" and how he's a complete failure at the things he is giving advice on.

:pachaha:

There is a guy Anton Daniels who is also on youtube who is a much better example than KS. His views align with KS but he's actually successful married, an "alpha" male and doesn't have a drop of zest. I've moved on to this content because his message and his life align with each other. I only watch KS now when the people at work want a good laugh.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: haven't been in this thread in a couple of weeks, where did this whole gay thing come from?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im shocked women dont tell him...why is he giving advice when hes twice divorced n used to be a step daddy
Because women wouldn’t like those answers either. One of his ex wives was a single mother... He broke one of the high value rules by dating her. shyt he broke guy rules in general.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They do but the people who don't rock with him don't watch his show or move on because his fans will start juelzing for him. Look at this thread. 101 excuses how "he acts gay but isn't gay" and how he's a complete failure at the things he is giving advice on.

There is a guy Anton Daniels who is also on youtube who is a much better example than KS. His views align with KS but he's actually successful married, an "alpha" male and doesn't have a drop of zest. I've moved on to this content because his message and his life align with each other. I only watch KS now when the people at work want a good laugh.

This is why he uses Simon Cowell American Ideal example. That guy isn’t a world class singer...

No one brings it up because the goal isn’t to try and prove him wrong. The goal is figuring out why themselves as women don’t have what they want and receive advice.

One of his wives was a single mother. He definitely advises men not to do this and seemingly learned from his mistake.

also aren’t you married? Why would you need to digest content meant for unmarried women?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This is why he uses Simon Cowell American Ideal example. That guy isn’t a world class singer...

No one brings it up because the goal isn’t to try and prove him wrong. The goal is figuring out why themselves as women don’t have what they want and receive advice.

One of his wives was a single mother. He definitely advises men not to do this and seemingly learned from his mistake.

also aren’t you married? Why would you need to digest content meant for unmarried women?

breh ignore her. All she does is flood this thread with contrarian post to cover her misery.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I'm sorry but I rather listen to someone who is successful. My business mentor is successful. Why would I take advice from a business person who had 2 fail businesses who has yet to establish a successful one?

And why you felt the need to personally try to shade me IDK. I'm not even the person you are referring to.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry but I rather listen to someone who is successful. My business mentor is successful. Why would I take advice from a business person who had 2 fail businesses who has yet to establish a successful one?

And why you felt the need to personally try to shade me IDK. I'm not even the person you are referring to.

That’s funny. Anton hopped on his IG live stream and he was really supporting Kev’s message and business.

I think there’s value with both sides, the person who took a risk / failed vs the success story. Maybe a little more value in the failure.

But I respect those people who openly admits those failures. Which later helped them later become successful.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Lol People take advice because he is RIGHT lol... The stuff he is saying is valid. How do you think people gain wisdom? From making mistakes and learning from them. Kevin's supposed mistakes solidify what he says. I already used the baby mama example. He was married to a baby mama, which he now advises against any man with standards.

and that was no shade. I genuinely thought you were married.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That’s funny. He actually had Anton hop on his IG live stream and he was really supporting Kev’s message and business.

I think there’s value with both sides, the person who took a risk / failed vs the success story. Maybe a little more value in the failure.

But I respect those people who openly admits those failures. Which later helped them later become successful.

women like her in their feelings because the truth forces them to look in the mirror and admit they arent happy no matter how much they try to prop up their fake “success”.
This is why they flood this thread seeking debate or disprove Kev opposed to living their happy life.
Notice the one woman who is happily married @HarlemHottie has a completely different tone than the other women here.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Because life is not black and white
It’s a bunch of gray and other hues
To this shyt
When it comes to being well rounded
You listen to all stories
You listen to successful people for inspiration
You listen to people who may have failed
To learn the pratfalls, what not to do and how did they get back up
Here’s the thing
Nobody in the history of success
Has escaped failure/disappointments
And if somebody tells you that
They are a bold faced lie
Even if on the surface
One’s business may seem successful
You truly don’t know what’s going on bts
You don’t know if books are getting cooked
Money is being embezzled
You are not truly privy to all your mentors information
People only tell you the good without the bad
Now I know you will post some juelzing to counter
You are very good at gaslighting/trolling/pivoting conversations
I applaud those skills:ehh:
But it seems females just want sugar pills and not the truth
You want every man you come in contact with
To be perfect
While you have flaws out the ying yang
Want expectations filled
But if a man has some :francis:
Want to be married and don’t know shyt about being a wife:francis:
This is why dudes are saying fukk it
I’ll just fukk chicks to sleep and ghost
It’s no point in having conversations with women
Y’all are really showing your hands
And nikkas have been taught poker
All our lives:sas2:
Let that sink in:sas1:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Kevin CAN get married if he wants to