Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
He gives me big Paul Mooney vibes. People overlook the homo oozing out of him because they like the message he’s delivering.

It's possible but look at it this way

He would've been exposed by now.

Gay people love attention, so his hypothetical gay partners would love to expose him for some clout and points with black women.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't think he's gay. I think he's probably a libra or taurus or has an overactive venus, hence his interest in fashion and relationships.

I encountered straight men like this in fashion. They enjoy the company of beautiful women even just socially. (which is why they look so 'friendly' in the pic, but not necessarily sexually attracted.)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
he is living rent free in her head. You can’t speak for all men, I’ve seen good looking men with ugly women before.
I seen stupid nikkas at Duke. Just because something happens doesn't make it the norm. You can be short and be in the NBA. But how many short nikkas aka under 5'9 nikkas are in the NBA. It's not the norm. I don't get why some people can't see that.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Every time he gets around an attractive woman he changes his tune which should let his followers know that he is a fraud.

20201214-193159.jpg

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I dont think hes gay...he says marriage is between men n women...also he didnt wana chat with some bytch bcuz she looked tranny ish lmao

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Damn that woman from Dallas represent so many women that are single. Says all men are trash but never explains what she did to contribute.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

The thumbnail

:russ:

The internet has made mfers delusional. I see it with BW standards on LSA. I see it with sports teams. I had a debate with a kid earlier and he was going nuts because I was like, Matt Ryan is just good. No one is dying for their franchise to trade for Matt Ryan. People want to hear what they want to hear. No one is trying to hear what's real or the truth. What you mean I can't have a man who makes 6 figures and looks like heaven. What you mean, we deserve this, we earned this? The internet has created an echo chamber of idiots.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im shocked women dont tell him...why is he giving advice when hes twice divorced n used to be a step daddy

I think him being twice divorced and an ex step daddy makes him more qualified to give women or men advice on the matter.

Would you prefer someone who was never been married to give similar advice?

Just in case you say you prefer a married person to give advice, then I will counter with this...

Married people are experts on THEIR marriage! What works for them may not work for another couple. Also, I think married people are best to help other married people. Single people live a different lifestyle, especially the ones who never married.

I think Kevin Samuels knows what he is talking about and although I am no fan of bougie dudes, I do appreciate him holding women accountable which is desperately needed these days.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he's gay. I think he's probably a libra or taurus or has an overactive venus, hence his interest in fashion and relationships.

I encountered straight men like this in fashion. They enjoy the company of beautiful women even just socially. (which is why they look so 'friendly' in the pic, but not necessarily sexually attracted.)
This is very true. It actually describes me (Taurus). I'm not zesty like Kevin but I get what you're saying.

And Kevin is pretty clearly not gsy but he has a lot of what society considers feminine ways. But I'm pretty sure he spends most of his time around women and also has

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is very true. It actually describes me (Taurus). I'm not zesty like Kevin but I get what you're saying.

And Kevin is pretty clearly not gsy but he has a lot of what society considers feminine ways. But I'm pretty sure he spends most of his time around women and also has
:cheers: Me too! That's why i recognize it. It can read as metrosexual/ possibly zesty depending on other stuff.