Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Yes, he’s white eating off a culture that disproportionately spreads wealth and power between white and Black people, and it’s a Black culture.

Black breh should’ve been the host and the white dude could be the co-host.

We do not need white ‘leaders’ in Hip-Hop because it is Black.

Do we have Black leaders/owners in... Banking?
Sports team ownership?
Big Hollywood?

Not counting 1-2 people...?

No.

Ok, so we should run our shyt and profit from our culture.

the “black breh” (AD) is only now getting poppin because Adam gave him a chance and his own podcast on no jumper like 4-5 mths ago

and he’s only even sitting in on this interview because Adam at the beginning himself says “this is the guy who put me on to you” ..so he’s giving as much credit as he can

his other co host lil house phone is only known cuz of no jumper..and now sells out merch and shyt

Adam puts people on...he isn’t vlad

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
An extremely fine ratchet case.

as a high value man I can affirm that all those rules go out the window if the woman is fine enough
This is true if a woman is fine enough but in the case of that Tommie chick I strongly disagree, if this was Rubi Rose then I’d understand :francis:

56381609_2002242273206849_945059278052392960_o.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if he's gay.

If I didn’t know his content I’d say he is gay but like @YouMadd? said no gay man would speak for black men like this

Dude is clearly a feminine man tho:dame:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question...

Has Kevin actually ever said one of his callers was a high value man or any of the women deserve them??