All Star
Daps
56381609_2002242273206849_945059278052392960_o.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if he's gay.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that picture with Tommie shows me that even High Valu Black Men have a weakness for certain ratchets despite what people say. A ratchet thats at least trying to listen can percieved to be "rough around the edges" and will make a man at least entertain her for a short amount of time.

It all could just be the fact that he likes what he likes. I know I definitely love a chick with hella tatoos and colored hair when i wanna find someone to slob on my knob or ride the racehorse. Dont mean imma wife, but I like what I like :yeshrug:

If he wants to pursue Tommie to smash thats his business. I aint no dikk police. What he does with his genitals is his business. I hope he got the draws :manny:

I don't see it as a weakness, It's pretty much in line with what has always said, men will deal with chicks like Tommiee but marrying them, Nah. Looking at the comments on his insta, women still don't understand that point

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My LinkedIn don’t look like this at all but I still get white women recruiters hitting me up every week.

I don’t care what he is, he making the folks think that’s what matters

dude is deep into the fashion stuff and grew up with a single mom lol. Not shocking what rubbed off on him. As others has said, he would have no reason to big up marriage and the stuff he does if he didnt like women. The issue is he doesn't conform to what you think a man should be which is funny because America literally has no rite of passage for boys to men so all of this stuff is hilarious.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
would yall consider him a culture vulture?
Yes, he’s white eating off a culture that disproportionately spreads wealth and power between white and Black people, and it’s a Black culture.

Black breh should’ve been the host and the white dude could be the co-host.

We do not need white ‘leaders’ in Hip-Hop because it is Black.

Do we have Black leaders/owners in... Banking?
Sports team ownership?
Big Hollywood?

Not counting 1-2 people...?

No.

Ok, so we should run our shyt and profit from our culture.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Every no jumper interview it’s the same “why would anyone do a no jumper interview” response

Maybe it’s because no jumper is the only platform that is actually trying to interview a lot of these people

I never get the hate... Adam’s interviews are never really vlad-like..he doesn’t really pry into shyt they don’t wanna talk about

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every no jumper interview it’s the same “why would anyone do a no jumper interview” response

Maybe it’s because no jumper is the only platform that is actually trying to interview a lot of these people

I never get the hate... Adam’s interviews are never really vlad-like..he doesn’t really pry into shyt they don’t wanna talk about
Is he at least a good interviewer