Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't see value in getting on a YT channel with almost 4 million subs? Getting on someone's show doesn't necessarily mean you're aligned with them.

This is the Coli you know where Snapchat is never going to take off, Tom Brady is not that good and Drake doesn't actually exist because posters don't listen to him

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
All that picture with Tommie shows me that even High Valu Black Men have a weakness for certain ratchets despite what people say. A ratchet thats at least trying to listen can percieved to be "rough around the edges" and will make a man at least entertain her for a short amount of time.

It all could just be the fact that he likes what he likes. I know I definitely love a chick with hella tatoos and colored hair when i wanna find someone to slob on my knob or ride the racehorse. Dont mean imma wife, but I like what I like :yeshrug:

If he wants to pursue Tommie to smash thats his business. I aint no dikk police. What he does with his genitals is his business. I hope he got the draws :manny:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He was hanging around jennybabas too

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All that picture with Tommie shows me that even High Valu Black Men have a weakness for certain ratchets despite what people say. A ratchet thats at least trying to listen can percieved to be "rough around the edges" and will make a man at least entertain her for a short amount of time.

It all could just be the fact that he likes what he likes. I know I definitely love a chick with hella tatoos and colored hair when i wanna find someone to slob on my knob or ride the racehorse. Dont mean imma wife, but I like what I like :yeshrug:

If he wants to pursue Tommie to smash thats his business. I aint no dikk police. What he does with his genitals is his business. I hope he got the draws :manny:

i dont get "I'm tryna smash" from that pic, lol that pic looked like the friend zone special.