Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You have the things you mentioned and if you're not a lame like some of these dudes like youseemywork you'll be alright. It is as simple as that if you're a dude and don't be too ugly but some of these dudes fail super hard on that part too.
But if a chick is dating a broke, thug nikka because he handsome, nikkas will complain about that too. I be reading through nikkas on here. It's a lot of straight nerds and lames on this board. :mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
who is this nikka and why yall keep posting him?
I was thinking this same thing like here we go another Tariq type for nikkas to follow:martin:

....then i saw the snotty snippy remarks from the women and thought "Oh so breh out here making hoes uncomfortable/mad?":leon:

Lemme give this righteous brother my ear for a lil bit because if the hoes dont like it...he probably talking alot of sense:sas2:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He prefaces it with “ i dont mean to be disrecptpful” then proceeds to call these woman old, fat, damaged, etc.

seems to be an odd juxtaposition to his very formal and seemingly distinguished appearance.

does he even see how these woman look?

Usually he does. They call into a Zoom session and a lot of them are on cam. Sometimes he does show the women when they make wild requests how they actually look and it is shocking.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Would you agree a 42 year old woman, 5'4 who weighs 210 is going to have a problem with getting a high earning man? Do you agree a 33 year old single mother that is a 5 is going to have a hard time at the least to land someone making six figures? He is not saying anything mind blowing or peddling something that requires some report on his background. The messages he repeats are simple: if you are overweight, lose it. If you are below a 7 and in your 30s-40's lower your requirements, especially if you have children. Become more feminine and wear your natural hair to help. Open your horizons to middle income/blue collar men to find someone you can marry. I do not see the problem.
I post on here but still life in the real world. You talking that fantasy non sense. I know how most people react to things and the shyt you're kicking on this topic isn't the norm for how people get folks at all. I don't know why you're asking me these questions because they don't change my answer and don't even change what I posted to you in the first post. You don't see the problem because you agree with him and when people agree with something oftentimes they'll let folks eurostep around the normal protocol that we do normally. He's saying basic shyt so whats to disagree about? I don't recall saying I disagreed either so also don't get where you got that from smh. I said and maybe you didn't read it I'm not surprised if somebody questions duke because that's normal shyt unless you're a fan of someone and you let folks slide. That's just life.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting bc you say college age:iN your 20s is not the Right time and yet I say being over 40 one should have realistic goals and that’s an issue.
:hula:

I completely stand by that. I don't think people should focus on dating at that age when they should be focused on finishing school and becoming established in their careers.

No, it's not an issue at all. I said that I didn't agree that she was a lost cause. I never said that she should shoot for the moon at her age because that would be asking for something that more than likely isn't attainable for her.

Doesn't mean she can't find someone if that's what she wants. Unless I hear that she has standards that just don't fit what she is bringing to the table, then I can't see that she is being unrealistic. Do we know what she wants?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Divorced him because he wasn't rich enough? The breh didn't want to work. :dahell: Same nikkas shytting on her for divorcing him, will tell you they'd leave their girl if she did the same. Dont believe me? Go to the "how do you split the bills" thread on here.

I guess you stopped listening, she did say that he worked just wasn't full time

I guarantee dude was the same before she married him, we need to stop absolving people of decisions they made willfully

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just realized he just told her to go back to her husband. You nikkas got a problem with him saying that?

Or you just don’t like the way he tell her the truth?

Would probably be the best for her, she said he was a good father and cooked and cleaned and is still in the kids life.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The sneak and speedy about her weight “ it can go the other way” had me rolling.

he is a dikk from the couples of minutes i saw. Plenty of okay looking woman starting good relationships post 40.

nah all men look for a dime to spend the rest of they life with. Whether it be settling or not, people at their core need companionship.

:mindblown: The issue is that most of the women who call that are in their late 30's-40's want a man who is making big money, even though they are single mothers and/or overweight. A man with options is not going for these types of women, and the man who is average is still getting passed up by them.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with most of what you're sayng regarding dude needing to show proof but disagree about her being a lost cause. She most likely is though for the top notch dudes. It might not be completely over but the chances of her finding a baller that want her at her age with children is slim. On that I think fam just playng the odds.

If she's looking for a baller, yes but again we don't know what she thinks she can get or what she thinks she deserves and wont settle for.