Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I think the snag that some of the listener base doesn't see is that KS is realigning these women callers up based on their desire for a man in the top 10% of men, which most of his primarily male audience is never going achieve in either thoughts or actions.

My concern is that the half dusty guys listening will think they can talk to the average woman like this and it's going to go well, or that women are the only ones that have a share in the dysfunction in our community.

The other concern is for guys that are listening to this guy as a way to boost their self esteem or a way to educate themselves. It's dangerous because a random guy on YT should have that type of effect on you unless you already lack confidence. And this delusion that women have is something you should know is par for the course if you've dated a substantial number of women.

Men in KS position can afford to be this stern with women because their fiscal achievement gives them access to "higher quality" women and they are what women desire anyway. That average guy can't move the same way and expect the same results.

The blind cant lead the blind. If shes deluded and you're dusty then you don't have any high ground to talk to her from.
You act like a lot of these women arent dust bunnies themselves. They deserve each other.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
KS would consider it dusty and has stated such.
I only consider a man dusty if he meets any of the following:

- Doesn't have a life plan
- Desn't provide for himself in full (has roomates/stays with Mom) in areas outside of the most expense metropolises
- Is financially insecure (living pay check to pay check)
- Doesn't have a legit career

If he's over 26 and is any of the above hes dusty by my definition. That man is not prepared to have a wife because he can barely take care of himself.

I think it shifts back to men because many of us expect women to submit. We are supposed to be leading in our community. Leaders have the lion share of the responsibility. Objectively many of us aren't leading well. The ones that are have no issues getting women and don't blame them for anything. KS used to tear into guys but pivoted based on how is following and views jumped when he started getting on women.

KS says his show is catered to HVM but im willing to wager that most of his male audience is not HVM, is not anywhere close to HVM, and will never be HVM.

Has Kevin called a man that's a teacher making 45k "dusty"

Post a clip to validate what you said

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Imagine I told you should go wife up a woman that's a 4 or 5 physically. Because that's the male equivalent for a dusty guy.

A lot of the half dusty guys are going red pill before they even turn 30. Women want marriage but alot of dusty men don't because it "doesn't hold any value for them"(even though they barely hold any value themselves). For many women a dusty man isn't worth competing over (understandably). He doesn't have his shxt together enough to have a gf let alone a wife. But at the same time they don't qualify for an HVM.

well we have to be careful with the feast or famine b, we're men, so we know there is a middle ground here. high value male & dusty nikka and then there is the majority of black men who fall in between the two

you see, it starts with men being men and definitely not opting out of interaction with women. that just means them crackas from mgtow and the hoe ass nikkas who follow them were not built for it & shook of bytches. it is about having unwavering logic in the face of gynocentric nonsense from these hoes. once a nikka carries it like that he will become more attractive. bagging up chloe bailey? lol probably not, but he ain't alone jerking off talking about playing video games for the rest of his life either. it starts with being masculine, bytches will start choosing trust me

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
well we have to be careful with the feast or famine b, we're men, so we know there is a middle ground here. high value male & dusty nikka and then there is the majority of black men who fall in between the two

you see, it starts with men being men and definitely not opting out of interaction with women. that just means them crackas from mgtow and the hoe ass nikkas who follow them were not built for it & shook of bytches. it is about having unwavering logic in the face of gynocentric nonsense from these hoes. once a nikka carries it like that he will become more attractive. bagging up chloe bailey? lol probably not, but he ain't alone jerking off talking about playing video games for the rest of his life either. it starts with being masculine, bytches will start choosing trust me

This is all 100 percent facts.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KS would consider it dusty and has stated such.

I think it shifts back to men because many of us expect women to submit. We are supposed to be leading in our community. Leaders have the lion share of the responsibility. Objectively many of us aren't leading well. The ones that are have no issues getting women and don't blame them for anything. KS used to tear into guys but pivoted based on how is following and views jumped when he started getting on women.

KS says his show is catered to HVM but im willing to wager that most of his male audience is not HVM, is not anywhere close to HVM, and will never be HVM.

Another stance KS takes is to stay within your lane. Average folk, get with average folk and be happy. This is not something a majority of men have a problem accepting. Again, this is something a lot of women have problems accepting. If an average breh gets with an average woman, then they should be happy with each other and the man should fall into his natural role as should the woman. Average / below average women frequently call into the show, KS asks them, if you meet a man making an honest living bringing in 50k a year, would you be satisfied? This is usually disingenuously answered with a yes yet almost EVERY time it's followed up with, only if he's ambitious and he wants to make more money in the future. That's not accepting an average breh for being average.

"Objectively many of us aren't leading well." - Really, what makes you say that?

"KS used to tear into guys but pivoted based on how is following and views jumped when he started getting on women." - This is due to the huge backlash when women violently rejected a realistic logical standpoint, which further proves my previous point that men know what they have to do and where they are in the rating system, women typically do not.

"KS says his show is catered to HVM but im willing to wager that most of his male audience is not HVM, is not anywhere close to HVM, and will never be HVM." - I would not argue with you concerning this due to the definition of itself. High denotes a deviation from the norm. So yes, of course the majority of people listening are not high value men. If everyone is a high value man then they are simply average value men.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

Yeah great point. Most men aren't high value and most men aren't dusty either. Most people are average, all KS is saying is that if you're an average woman, adjust your expectations to fall in line with your average male counterpart (like women have been doing since the beginning of time) and you will be more likely to obtain a great outcome versus waiting for the rare high value man that's clearly out of your league and dying alone.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does he break down his show? timestamp? He or somebody was doing this with his much longer shows?

Me and my potentials watch his show like Netflix, I put all of them on him...

This is what it will take to get me to walk yo ass down the aisle.

Tell they asses, I want a woman with a pre 1965 attitude and personality .

No 2021 modern ass attitude

Some guy called Good Men normally puts time stamps on the video's but this is something Kevin needs to be doing consistently.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Has Kevin called a man that's a teacher making 45k "dusty"

Post a clip to validate what you said

I can't recall which clip it was and it wasn't a teacher he called a loser it was a 40 year old man that made 50k.

:yeshrug:

I dont have an incentive to make up stuff on KS. I don't know him. If you dont want to believe me, dont.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Dominant women die alone, most of them. You can't be a masculine woman and trying to be married, the best you'll be is a late night tip or a time filler,

"Leading"

How can a man lead, when a woman doesn't want to follow? You can't be combative, strong, masculine as a follower, those are leadership qualities

Never heard anybody say a sheep (who is a follower) is strong, combative, fierce, stubborn when leading them, they fall in line,

That strong black women shyt is so done out here

A strong black masculine woman vs A docile feminine woman

Which one dudes are picking?

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I can't recall which clip it was and it wasn't a teacher he called a loser it was a 40 year old man that made 50k.

:yeshrug:

I dont have an incentive to make up stuff on KS. I don't know him. If you dont want to believe me, dont.

Well, I don't believe you..

40 year old man making 50k, I bet a white woman, Asian woman, or an oversees, etc woman aint calling him a loser :mjlol: and you wonder why black men are marrying outside of their race and 1 outta 4 black women aint getting married :mjlol:

Sad shyt...but this is the reality we live in...50k is loser status

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dominant women die alone, most of them. You can't be masculine woman and trying to be married, the best you'll be is a late night tip or time filler,

"Leading"

How can a man lead, when a woman doesn't want to follow? You can't be combative, strong, masculine as a follower, those are leadership qualities

Never heard anybody say a sheep (who is a follower) is strong, combative, fierce, stubborn when leading them

That strong black women shyt is so done out here

A strong black masculine woman vs A docile feminine woman

Which one dudes are picking?

If they do get married it’s a trip. I’ve even seen in white families where if the mom is dominant and overbearing on the husband the sons become pussies and they pick overbearing women with horrible personalities and get walked over. I knew dudes that bushed good women and kept picking women like their moms because that’s what they’re used to. They defang their sons

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
"Objectively many of us aren't leading well." - Really, what makes you say that?

Compared to the 1960s
- Our community is doing worse fiscally (when adjusted for inflation)
- More children are being raised in broken homes
- We have a higher rate of incarceration

There are other things that I believe we are worse at now such as community, gender relations, emotional health, and resolve but those cant be quantified.

People like to stay its systemic (which is partially true). However, was the system more violent, pronounced, targeted and rigid now or in the 1960s? We figured it out then, how come we cant figure it out now? That has to start with leadership, if we are doing worse we have to look at leadership first.

And men are supposed to be the leaders in our community.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If they do get married it’s a trip. I’ve even seen in white families where if the mom is dominant and overbearing on the husband the sons become pussies and they pick overbearing women with horrible personalities and get walked over. I knew dudes that bushed good women and kept picking women like their moms because that’s what they’re used to. They defang their sons

If they get married, I am willing to bet, that the man will step out, because it's no peace, men function off peace, peace of mind, and a man will go and get it, whether it be, with another woman, drugs, alcohol, a man will find something that will bring him peace to his life if his wife isn't giving it to him and he's going to put more energy into chasing that peace, 2 dominant ppl can't live together imo...What you just described is another good example.

Black men don't even like dominant masculine female bosses, so why would one like a dominant masculine wife
What's the first thing a black dude would say, man she needs some dikk, she needs a man in her life (if she aint got one) a woman isn't supposed to be that "tough" Lol

Dude is saying "dusties" but how many 20-30 year old "black men" making 6 figures, that's single, not gay, not married that these women have to pick from who are in that age bracket?

What is the average income for a black man in that age bracket that's single, not gay, not married, no kids will make? Are there more HENRY's in that age bracket or less...