Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I caught Kevin episode yesterday he was waiting on the right victim to talk about the price of p*ssy.

Women have overplayed their hand and it's starting to show. The price of p*ssy really is 40 bucks and men would rather invest that money else where instead of regular American women.

Just look at the threads on the Coli, dudes these days would rather sit in the house trying to score something easy on Tinder and take a few flights a year to Colombia and Dominican Republic then call it a day.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Bruh :dead:...

Kevin Samuels on Instagram: “Some people are “ big mad” at the truth and reality. If you’re snowflake sensitive don’t watch and definitely don’t comment. Unless you…”

The screen cap got me dead over here ...

She had the camera all up in her face, like we know you big, we been around since MySpace ...

Roland Martin is in the comments. Makes you wonder how many famous people are watching. I hope athletes and rappers pay attention.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Roland Martin is in the comments. Makes you wonder how many famous people are watching. I hope athletes and rappers pay attention.

If you average the number of views he averages, chances are people from all walks of life are watching. His audience is also no longer just Black. A lot of non-Black people are watching.

Roland is probably watching to make sure Kevin doesn't pivot to politics, since he would then be encroaching on his lane!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you average the number of views he averages, chances are people from all walks of life are watching. His audience is also no longer just Black. A lot of non-Black people are watching.

Roland is probably watching to make sure Kevin doesn't pivot to politics, since he would then be encroaching on his lane!

TbHv6wM.png

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He totally throws women off when having disagreements. When proven wrong or even seeing a challenge a woman is used to just switching to a new target at the drop of a hat. Men do not do that. So when women normally do it to us it always puts us on our heels. Kevin does not let them do it. He simply steers the convo back to his original point and FORCES the women to acknowledge it and not brush past it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Roland waiting to ambush him with a group of angry women

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Haters keep saying all his calls are fake and he hires them.

They can say it’s fake if they want, but the message is real.

These woman really do think and act like this.

Shutting these women down really help men because these chicks are beyond delusional.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
At first I wanted to give him some grief, and get him off his pivot.

While I was in the bullpen..
I said I'm just gonna troll. Then I listened.

And realized this brother is speaking life to too many for me to fukk it up.

And as I listened, I realized he's doing the Lord's work.

Not cuz of him, but the people...
SS 2:33:00

In any event, rock out.

nikka YOU WERE THE BREH TALKING ABOUT WEARING MASKS IN THE HOUSE?! :damn:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I legit left a YouTube comment on that video the other day because I was so confused. Breh came in talking about wanting to wear masks in the house but then switched it up when Kevin called the wife a germophobe. So I was like this gotta be a troll :patrice:

Some part of me deep down knew it had to be a Coli breh :blessed:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I think the snag that some of the listener base doesn't see is that KS is realigning these women callers up based on their desire for a man in the top 10% of men, which most of his primarily male audience is never going achieve in either thoughts or actions.

My concern is that the half dusty guys listening will think they can talk to the average woman like this and it's going to go well, or that women are the only ones that have a share in the dysfunction in our community.

The other concern is for guys that are listening to this guy as a way to boost their self esteem or a way to educate themselves. It's dangerous because a random guy on YT shouldn't have that type of effect on you unless you already lack confidence. And this delusion that women have is something you should know is par for the course if you've dated a substantial number of women.

Men in KS position can afford to be this stern with women because their fiscal achievement gives them access to "higher quality" women and they are what women desire anyway. That average guy can't move the same way and expect the same results.

The blind cant lead the blind. If shes deluded and you're dusty then you don't have any high ground to talk to her from.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt os funny and he definitely found a lane.

But it's really the men who need more game. Women typically date up so typically the men have to lead in most relationships. The women calling in don't know any better and are going off of what they have learned their whole life. To break the cycle, the change has to start with men because the more men are up on game (financial, health wise, love wise, how to actually lead a family, how to maintain structure) the more choices there will be for women and the more women and children in turn will be put on game (and i include myself in this too, i think we all need to get more game). And when i say game, I mean learning how to live and thrive. Game can be used for good or evil. But eother way we need more of it on the men's side.

But i understand there is more profit in catering to women than men generally so I'm not hating on him at all.