Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I think the snag that some of the listener base doesn't see is that KS is realigning these women callers up based on their desire for a man in the top 10% of men, which most of his primarily male audience is never going achieve in either thoughts or actions.

My concern is that the half dusty guys listening will think they can talk to the average woman like this and it's going to go well, or that women are the only ones that have a share in the dysfunction in our community.

The other concern is for guys that are listening to this guy as a way to boost their self esteem or a way to educate themselves. It's dangerous because a random guy on YT should have that type of effect on you unless you already lack confidence. And this delusion that women have is something you should know is par for the course if you've dated a substantial number of women.

Men in KS position can afford to be this stern with women because their fiscal achievement gives them access to "higher quality" women and they are what women desire anyway. That average guy can't move the same way and expect the same results.

The blind cant lead the blind. If shes deluded and you're dusty then you don't have any high ground to talk to her from.

Half of these deluded women in reality should be competing for these dusty men. :sas2: It's either that or die alone for a lot of them.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show has revealed something to me. Women are actually awful communicators. I've always heard all my life women are better communicators than men. Just because they know how to effectively fill a void with words does not mean it's of any substance. From the logical reasoning, argument tactics, being overly aggressive, it's just, bad. I really hope KS's show makes the dynamic between man and woman shift back to where it should be.

Last edited:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Half of these deluded women in reality should be competing for these dusty men. :sas2: It's either that or die alone for a lot of them.

Imagine I told you should go wife up a woman that's a 4 or 5 physically. Because that's the male equivalent for a dusty guy.

A lot of the half dusty guys are going red pill before they even turn 30. Women want marriage but alot of dusty men don't because it "doesn't hold any value for them"(even though they barely hold any value themselves). For many women a dusty man isn't worth competing over (understandably). He doesn't have his shxt together enough to have a gf let alone a wife. But at the same time they don't qualify for an HVM.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Does he break down his show? timestamp? He or somebody was doing this with his much longer shows?

Me and my potentials watch his show like Netflix, I put all of them on him...

This is what it will take to get me to walk yo ass down the aisle.

Tell they asses, I want a woman with a pre 1965 attitude and personality .

No 2021 modern ass attitude

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Imagine I told you should go wife up a woman that's a 4 or 5 physically. Because that's the male equivalent for a dusty guy.

A lot of the half dusty guys are going red pill before they even turn 30. Women want marriage but alot of dusty men don't because it "doesn't hold any value for them"(even though they barely hold any value themselves). For many women a dusty man isn't worth competing over (understandably). He doesn't have his shxt together enough to have a gf let alone a wife. But at the same time they don't qualify for an HVM.

There's more women than men, the numbers just don't add up for women. Men are rarer commodities than women, so yes, women gotta compete for men, even the dusty ones, or else they can die alone.

Treblemaka

Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
There's more women than men, the numbers just don't add up for women. Men are rarer commodities than women, so yes, women gotta compete for men, even the dusty ones, or else they can die alone.

Only 40% of men have historically reproduced dusty men aint really winning like that. If they are expecting to get chose because of the numbers it isn't going to end well.

There are more women with full time jobs in the country than men, but in highly populated areas there are more full employed (more desireable) men, admittedly this may skew based on marital rates and industries in the area.

Black-Men-with-Jobs-vs-Black-Women-1.png

We are also less likely to get married than women
2016-Black-Marital-Status-2.png

This is the same site KS quotes stats from.

My whole point for guys is dont be dusty. Dusty is a lifestyle choice. Just because KS is shining a light on women's short comings doesn't mean that men can just chill and women will come to them. Life doesn't usually work like that.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I think the snag that some of the listener base doesn't see is that KS is realigning these women callers up based on their desire for a man in the top 10% of men, which most of his primarily male audience is never going achieve in either thoughts or actions.

My concern is that the half dusty guys listening will think they can talk to the average woman like this and it's going to go well, or that women are the only ones that have a share in the dysfunction in our community.

The other concern is for guys that are listening to this guy as a way to boost their self esteem or a way to educate themselves. It's dangerous because a random guy on YT should have that type of effect on you unless you already lack confidence. And this delusion that women have is something you should know is par for the course if you've dated a substantial number of women.

Men in KS position can afford to be this stern with women because their fiscal achievement gives them access to "higher quality" women and they are what women desire anyway. That average guy can't move the same way and expect the same results.

The blind cant lead the blind. If shes deluded and you're dusty then you don't have any high ground to talk to her from.

I disagree

Any man that has his head on right, should be able to have "peace" in his house hold and have his woman be submissive, Doesn't matter if he's making 1 million dollars to 10 dollars a day...She should still be obedient

Just because a man makes 45k doesn't make him "dusty"

How do you even define a "dusty" man? By his wallet/income?

A man that's a math teacher making 48k is "dusty" now? and his woman shouldn't be obedient to him is what you're promoting?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Only 40% of men have historically reproduced historically dusty men aint really winning like that. If they are expecting to get chose it isn't going to end well.

There are more women, true but in highly populated areas that's not the case, men are also under employed compared to black women

My whole point for guys is dont be dusty. Dusty is a lifestyle choice. Just because KS is shining a light on women's short comings doesn't mean that men can just chill and women will come to them. Life doesn't usually work like that.

Women value marriage and companionship much higher than men, so it's up to them to compete for men or else they will die alone, even if more of them reproduce. It's not men calling it complaining about not being married, it's the women.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only 40% of men have historically reproduced historically dusty men aint really winning like that. If they are expecting to get chose it isn't going to end well.

There are more women with full time jobs in the country than men, but in highly populated areas there are more full employed (more desireable) men, admittedly this may skew based on marital rates and industries in the area.

This I simply don't understand. Whenever anyone points out a shortcoming or an area women can improve, it always shifts back to the men. KS frequently states his show is catered to HVM / HENRYs, he doesn't associate with "dusty" men. The show is filled with women calling in wanting HVM / HENRYs. If you watch the show, you see women with the most fukked up of situations (overweight / old / children / average - below average in looks) wanting the world and truly believe they deserve it. This has not been the case for men. Men typically understand where they fall in the pecking order and stay within their lane, ultimately. Women rarely seem to understand this. There was recently a woman in FL that was every bit a 3 (her attitude was nice) but she truly believed she is a 6. How the hell does this even happen?

Men have had their wakeup call and we've always been told we need to do better. Now it's time for women to step up.

Last edited:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

I don't think Black men generally believe they can talk to Black women this way. The delusion on the black male side is nowhere near the level of black females. Further, the most vocal delusional subset of Black men are college-educated corny, unattractive, and broke Black men followed by their blue-collar counterparts, if you compare their degree of delusion to their female counterparts it's not even close.

Kevin's meta point if you take into consideration his earlier shows is that the Black community is losing from a competitive standpoint without marriage. He used to focus more on the competitive advantage marriage provides vs the general delusions that are prevalent.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Sharzzard Ali spoke to the "average" man when she wrote her book: The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman.

Kevin takes a lot of his talking points from her...She's been on that wave back in the 80s, He speaks about her alot when he's using the talking points that we are hearing because she was speaking the same thing, only difference was, she is a woman and was speaking to "all" men, income level

Kevin is speaking to the women who want the top earners, the Henrys, etc, Mrs. Shahrazad Ali was speaking to broke men, wealthy men, middle class men, etc.

She breaks down the black woman on why she's the way she is, so beautifully to where it's almost a scary situation

Every black man should read that book, it's a gem...one of the best books I've ever read

What Kevin is doing is no different than what she did in the 80s, only difference is, Kevin is a black man and the women are getting it from a black man, who most black men side with...

But Kevin studied this lady, and by me reading her book, I can see that he studied each chapter of her book, and he is reagitating her message, which is to get Black Families back together

Kevin should invite Mrs. Shahrazad Ali onto his show and let her talk...I really hope he does.... She is a queen and I appreciate Kevin for keeping her message alive with what he's doing

If yall get a chance. Every black woman and black man, read that book...it's a gem, it will help you

Last edited:

Treblemaka

Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I disagree

Any man that has his head on right, should be able to have "peace" in his house hold and have his woman be submissive, Doesn't matter if he's making 1 million dollars to 10 dollars a day...She should still be obedient

Just because a man makes 45k doesn't make him "dusty"

How do you even define a "dusty" man? By his wallet/income?

A man that's a math teacher making 48k is "dusty" now? and his woman shouldn't be obedient to him is what you're promoting?

KS would consider it dusty and has stated such.
I only consider a man dusty if he meets any of the following:

- Doesn't have a life plan
- Desn't provide for himself in full (has roomates/stays with Mom) in areas outside of the most expense metropolises
- Is financially insecure (living pay check to pay check)
- Doesn't have a legit career

If he's over 26 and is any of the above hes dusty by my definition. That man is not prepared to have a wife because he can barely take care of himself.

This I simply don't understand. Whenever anyone points out a shortcoming or an area women can improve, it always shifts back to the men. KS frequently states his show is catered to HVM / HENRYs, he doesn't associate with "dusty" men. The show is filled with women calling in wanting HVM / HENRYs. If you watch the show, you see women with the most fukked up of situations (overweight / old / children / average - below average in looks) wanting the world and truly believe they deserve it. This has not been the case for men. Men typically understand where they fall in the pecking order and stay within their lane, ultimately. Women rarely seem to understand this. There was recently a woman in FL that was every bit a 3 (her attitude was nice) but she truly believed she is a 6. How the hell does this even happen?

Men have had their wakeup call and we've always been told we need to do better. Now it's time for women to step up.

I think it shifts back to men because many of us expect women to submit. We are supposed to be leading in our community. Leaders have the lion share of the responsibility. Objectively many of us aren't leading well. The ones that are have no issues getting women and don't blame them for anything. KS used to tear into guys but pivoted based on how is following and views jumped when he started getting on women.

KS says his show is catered to HVM but im willing to wager that most of his male audience is not HVM, is not anywhere close to HVM, and will never be HVM.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps

I can see why Kevin is going to ban the word dusty.

Also you have to be Improve and Increase your value which he has said multiple times. Work more pay off debt and invest.

These women want a lifestyle and 80% are overweight. They can’t cook and get these high earning careers but want no responsibility to pay the bills.

That’s why men are going their own way