Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why does Kevin's content bother you so much. Who hurt you?

Im curious, how would you know what type of life i live based off an internet post? You worse than the females here who use shaming language to bully strangers in a corner in a meaningless internet argument.

Basically what im saying is maybe you need to take your own advice. Stop trying to be an internet pimp and pretending to be man online. Yet use the same feminine shaming language from the same playbook. You're a bigger waste of human flesh than me :manny:
breh appears anytime Kevin is mentioned lol. Dude just got married too allegedly, he should be spending time with his wife.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
wonderful job here on the part of this nikka kevin samuels. now this is how i need this dude's show, just like this in these shorter clips instead of the titanic-lengthed videos i will never watch. he absolutely destroyed this bad faith chick with linear logic because he isn't a hyper-emotional matriarchal male, clearly he had a strong patriarchal figure in the home growing up. i can always tell 9 times outta 10....

son doesn't go for goal post moving or various other gynocentric tactics like condiment deflections when the discussion is the condiment ketchup. black women are like arrogant petulant kids and you have to break 'em
he grew up in a single mother home.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
breh appears anytime Kevin is mentioned lol. Dude just got married too allegedly, he should be spending time with his wife.

That don't sound like how an everyday breh would move. :russ:

How you let another Youtuber get you your feelings to the point where you gotta disparage their name everytime you see it. Then resort to shaming language as your first line of defense. No need to act like that unless something he said struck a nerve cause it was true.

Sounds like an LSAgent with a "male" profile to me. Sounds about right, lying about their marital status like a lot of bitter women do. But I digress.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
$5000 for someone who doesn't give head, is used, isn't sexually exciting and isn't in mint physical condition . These women can't be helped. :mjlol: These average women want to really be on par with a Zendaya or a Lori Harvey.

Kevin was clever in that he broke it down to taking a woman on 17 $300 dinners or 34 $150 dinners just to get the p*ssy. What man is going to do all that?

Most brehs want the p*ssy after dropping $40 at Chili's!

These women think they really have leverage as they age.

I smashed a chick after spending $6 on her at Taco Bell. :hhh:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Kevin was clever in that he broke it down to taking a woman on 17 $300 dinners or 34 $150 dinners just to get the p*ssy. What man is going to do all that?

Most brehs want the p*ssy after dropping $40 at Chili's!

These women think they really have leverage as they age.

I smashed a chick after spending $6 on her at Taco Bell. :hhh:
Let's be honest. If a great value Derrick Jaxn wanted it, they'd give it away on sale, below market value. Women be lying. If it's a celebrity, they'll give it away free period. These women will let Lil Wayne hit if he wanted them and he look like what he look like. Women know if they're gonna sleep with you within meeting you.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Let's be honest. If a great value Derrick Jaxn wanted it, they'd give it away on sale, below market value. Women be lying. If it's a celebrity, they'll give it away free period. These women will let Lil Wayne hit if he wanted them and he look like what he look like. Women know if they're gonna sleep with you within meeting you.

Right. These women be using dynamic pricing on the p*ssy and simp nikkas fall for it.

For the "price" you've "paid" for the p*ssy, there's another man in her past that "paid" far less to get it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know her in the real world. So some of what she is saying is :sas2:

No one will call her a "male-identified pick-me". Even female-written dating books tell women that if they want high-earners, you need to be in top-shape, mentally and physically. You need to have something going for yourself.
I really dont get him at men and women both seem to have a hard time grasping the concept of being the best possible version of yourself if you are pursuing the top 10% of the opposite sex.