Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don’t watch much of his content but he’s very good at using silence to cap off his more poignant moments.
That infamous facial expression of stone cold numbness/indifference brehs use everytime someone juelzes inane bullshyt to their face, he be making that face every show

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Kevin is showing the internet what ive been saying on here for a while, #HOH is our future. If you dont get on board, expect a brehette to run yo simp ass ragged:ufdup:

His content is going to empower a lot of black men to value themselves and not let women continue to write the narrative of how black men aint shyt for the past 40 years.

I hope we as a collective stop the simping and learn the ways of how women need to be put in check. KS ability to dissect, diffuse and deflect women to actually hold themselves accountable is second to none and I comnend him for that.
:salute:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:nikka Nerds.
Kevin is showing the internet what ive been saying on here for a while, #HOH is our future. If you dont get on board, expect a brehette to run yo simp ass ragged:ufdup:

His content is going to empower a lot of black men to value themselves and not let women continue to write the narrative of how black men aint shyt for the past 40 years.

I hope we as a collective stop the simping and learn the ways of how women need to be put in check. KS ability to dissect, diffuse and deflect women to actually hold themselves accountable is second to none and I comnend him for that.
:salute:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Simps ain't the reason you can't get no play

maybe wash ya ass more than once a week and develop an identity outside of anime and you'll get a bytch to fukk with you.

until then rely on a lame making youtube videos to boost your confidence

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Simps ain't the reason you can't get no play

maybe wash ya ass more than once a week and develop an identity outside of anime and you'll get a bytch to fukk with you.

until then rely on a lame making youtube videos to boost your confidence

Why does Kevin's content bother you so much. Who hurt you?

Im curious, how would you know what type of life i live based off an internet post? You worse than the females here who use shaming language to bully strangers in a corner in a meaningless internet argument.

Basically what im saying is maybe you need to take your own advice. Stop trying to be an internet pimp and pretending to be man online. Yet use the same feminine shaming language from the same playbook. You're a bigger waste of human flesh than me :manny:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
shyt talking isn't a gender specific thing but ok

Why does Kevin's content bother you so much. Who hurt you?

Im curious, how would you know what type of life i live based off an internet post? You worse than the females here who use shaming language to bully strangers in a corner in a meaningless internet argument.

Basically what im saying is maybe you need to take your own advice. Stop trying to be an internet pimp and pretending to be man online. Yet use the same feminine shaming language from the same playbook. You're a bigger waste of human flesh than me :manny:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
wonderful job here on the part of this nikka kevin samuels. now this is how i need this dude's show, just like this in these shorter clips instead of the titanic-lengthed videos i will never watch. he absolutely destroyed this bad faith chick with linear logic because he isn't a hyper-emotional matriarchal male, clearly he had a strong patriarchal figure in the home growing up. i can always tell 9 times outta 10....

son doesn't go for goal post moving or various other gynocentric tactics like condiment deflections when the discussion is the condiment ketchup. black women are like arrogant petulant kids and you have to break 'em