Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes, the value decreases, but wanting to build with someone in your 40's is not a lost cause. All I'm saying is that unless her expectations are those of someone that did not have her baggage, then it would make sense for people to say he was giving her the hard truth, but I just didn't get that from what she want saying. People are allowed to want companionship. If most women had your mindset, then a lot of them wouldn't have to resort to seeking advice and being embarrassed like that just because they feel like they need a man in their life. It would probably be best for her to focus on her children and other areas of her life that could use improvement rather then trying figure out what kind of man she can get. That's something that he should have been telling her. Build yourself up and if someone comes into your life and you all connect then you can build from there. If not, then that's ok. Don't base you happiness or fulfillment in life on being with someone. The way you see it was better than whatever he was saying.
Interesting bc you say college age:iN your 20s is not the Right time and yet I say being over 40 one should have realistic goals and that’s an issue. And you yourself admitted that losing weight, self focus, exercising increased your options with men but all of a sudden for this middle aged women anything goes at being overweight, divorced with kids and a stagnated career like shes a prime pick.
:hula:

Don't feel bad OP. I didn't get hit on at all in college. I was a social outcast and looking back I don't see how that was a bad thing. I was able to focus on school, got awesome grades and landed a good job immediately after graduating. Plus after college I started eating better, exercising more and I got A LOT more attention from men in my age group. Sometimes it's a waiting game. Don't be so ready for a boyfriend. Seriously they're really not worth the hassle at your age.

I also get wayyyy more attention from black men being natural than I ever did when I was relaxed.

Daps
Because people be lying to them and telling them they could have it all.

Listen folk they not going to get . Only men should be talked to like that let some of these nikkas telling . Of only nikkas knew how many times my mentors and father have riped me a new one before . They don that shyt cause they care and they know I can do better .

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Because people be lying to them and telling them they could have it all.
i agree that a lot of these women have been told some delusional things but i think he can get his point across in a way that doesnt put them on the defensive so much. anybody with any self esteem is going to stop cooperating and start being defensive with the way he goes in on them.

Daps
i agree that a lot of these women have been told some delusional things but i think he can get his point across in a way that doesnt put them on the defensive so much. anybody with any self esteem is going to stop cooperating and start being defensive with the way he goes in on them.

In the words of Dave Chappelle " man the fukk up " ...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Listen folk they not going to get . Only men should be talked to like that let some of these nikkas telling . Of only nikkas knew how many times my mentors and father have riped me a new one before . They don that shyt cause they care and they know I can do better .
That’s what I’m saying. If someone really cared about you they would tell you the truth.

What they are essentially saying he shouldn’t tell her the truth because it wouldn’t make her feel a way. Lie to her so she could feel better.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think a lot of people interpret a good man as "6 figures, 6 certs, and 6 series" That shyt ain't the case in the real world, and I live in fukking black hollywood. Of course you have your thot pockets out here tryna get chose by Trae Young or Jeezy but that isn't the norm with black women. Especially black women over 35 years old. A majority of them want a man with a good to decent job, a car, and who isn't a player.
You have the things you mentioned and if you're not a lame like some of these dudes like youseemywork you'll be alright. It is as simple as that if you're a dude and don't be too ugly but some of these dudes fail super hard on that part too.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
That ain't how none of nothing goes down or else there wouldn't be phrases that say things like show your work. Just because you're a fan of,dude don't allow cats to euro around the rules that are standard. Someone asking how can dude be qualified to talk is not an out of bounds IMO. I'm sorry you can kick the "truth" but if you're not living it you're only going to get so far becasue everybody hell most peole aren't on that shyt you're on on some its the truth regardless.

Would you agree a 42 year old woman, 5'4 who weighs 210 is going to have a problem with getting a high earning man? Do you agree a 33 year old single mother that is a 5 is going to have a hard time at the least to land someone making six figures? He is not saying anything mind blowing or peddling something that requires some report on his background. The messages he repeats are simple: if you are overweight, lose it. If you are below a 7 and in your 30s-40's lower your requirements, especially if you have children. Become more feminine and wear your natural hair to help. Open your horizons to middle income/blue collar men to find someone you can marry. I do not see the problem.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Would you date her if you were the same age and wealthy? She had a good dude but divorced him because he wasn't rich enough. And now thinks she's gonna snag some baller. At her age, looks and income as a teacher's aide. He's right she should've never left her husband for superficial reasons.

Practically all his female callers are exactly the same and that's probably why he has no patience with any of them.
:russ:
Divorced him because he wasn't rich enough? The breh didn't want to work. :dahell: Same nikkas shytting on her for divorcing him, will tell you they'd leave their girl if she did the same. Dont believe me? Go to the "how do you split the bills" thread on here.

Daps
That’s what I’m saying. If someone really cared about you they would tell you the truth.

What they are essentially saying he shouldn’t tell her the truth because it wouldn’t make her feel a way. Lie to her so she could feel better.

This why most women get manipulated ...they only want to hear what they wanna hear .

Last edited: