Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

This has been referenced before so I'm not really playing devils advocate here, but do you think women are going to insincerely construct "HVW" profiles to attract marriage from HVM? Kevin always talks about HVM being able to see through the bullshyt, but I've had several HVM in my circle have close calls to understand he's probably exaggerating HVM bullshyt detectors. :lolbron: Thus, because Kevin isn't providing solid rules of thumb a lot of jokers might find themselves getting finessed.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Tommie embodies the chick alot of these coli dudes be aggy with, an attractive hoodrat who only wants "Pookie and Ray Ray". But the lesson for them is to not deal with these types AT ALL, not even as associates or friends. Their viewpoints and values will muddy up your perspective, however, they can be so attractive and charismatic that it can be difficult to fall back.
Man some of these women know how to decompartmentalize relationships, you will think they are emotionally stunted when its really a finesse. They will have the street dude to satisfy a certain desire while taking control of his assets, and in the same timeframe use a “simp” to stimulate them emotionally. In their mind they’re having their cake and eating it too, from the outside looking in they look stupid. Its a little bit of both since they’re so keen on keeping their options open that time passes them by and they fail to lock in with nikkas.

Men don’t use women just to have somebody that “listens”, everything is geared towards sexual desires and finding the optimal mating partner, and business orientation.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This has been referenced before so I'm not really playing devils advocate here, but do you think women are going to insincerely construct "HVW" profiles to attract marriage from HVM? Kevin always talks about HVM being able to see through the bullshyt, but I've had several HVM in my circle have close calls to understand he's probably exaggerating HVM bullshyt detectors. :lolbron: Thus, because Kevin isn't providing solid rules of thumb a lot of jokers might find themselves getting finessed.
:jbhmm: Good question.

I'll answer with another question: do you think a woman who goes through the effort to get chose would throw away this almost comedically astronomical degree of care for an abbreviated bag (divorce proceeds)?

Maybe, maybe not. :manny: But i would imagine that it's pretty easy to select for women who think long term vs chasing get rich quick schemes.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

brehs should be doing background checks on any women they feel they are about to make their girlfriend.

linkedin, social media, if she went to college compare her university and its cost to her current job to see if she is more than likely drowning in debt, etc. get that out the way so you can focus on if her personality and morals align with your plan

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
brehs should be doing background checks on any women they feel they are about to make their girlfriend.

linkedin, social media, if she went to college compare her university and its cost to her current job to see if she is more than likely drowning in debt, etc. get that out the way so you can focus on if her personality and morals align with your plan
Better answer, actionable advice.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Better answer, actionable advice.

lotta dudes get so caught up in looks that once they are in a relationship they begin to see these things after the fact and are in that “honeymoon” phase and ignore the red flags.

At the end of the day someone can be a good person but you have to legit ask yourself are you prepared to take on whatever stuff (wont use the word baggage) they come with. I.e she has a crackhead mother, are you ready to deal with the issues that may come with that?

when you are young and still grinding you cant really think like that but when you are established especially as a first generation to to make it out of poverty, you cant afford to squander what you worked for because someone is “pretty”.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I always found it interesting how single women stay posting what a real man is and what women should do to get a guy. Half of these female gurus are trying to figure the shyt out themselves. Lol
This right here. Ive been told that im not fit to give dating advice bc i ain't been out here.

My response was, :mjlol: why wouldn't you take advice from the girl who finished the test early? I had enough time to hand it in, check the time, get bored, and read 15 pgs of the romance novel i had in my bookbag just in case. :skip:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This right here. Ive been told that im not fit to give dating advice bc i ain't been out here.

My response was, :mjlol: why wouldn't you take advice from the girl who finished the test early? I had enough time to hand it in, check the time, get bored, and read 15 pgs of the romance novel i had in my bookbag just in case. :skip:

Facts, but I think some people be wanting you to try and fail right along with them on some shared journey shyt like they can't grow individually

nah fukk all that, lemme speak to the person that been there done that. :camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts, but I think some people be wanting you to try and fail right along with them on some shared journey shyt like they can't grow individually

nah fukk all that, lemme speak to the person that been there done that. :camby:
This what kev said about chicks friends setting them up for failure so they can be miserable together but moment the friend giving bad advice gets cuffed she bushes her friends :russ:.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:lawd:

Im VERY social, but i find that a good % of women today (black, white, whatever) are toxic. When they learn how we live, it low key becomes their goal to change my mind. They try all angles, from fake concern- "You not scared to give him that much power over you?"- to outright shade and feminist peer pressure- "Unlike you, I'm a go getter alpha female. I could never." The lazy bytch part is implied in that last one. :comeon:

Preach. I've seen it happen.

As men, we operate on a code when it comes to our friends. If a breh tells us he's trying to do right by his girl or in life, we aren't going to put him in situations that will potentially fukk up what he has going on.

Women don't generally have a code when it comes to their friends. They will have that one friend who is in a relationship and consistently pressure her into situations, plant seeds of doubt, etc. that will jeopardize what she has going on.

Last edited: