Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don’t really follow this guy’s videos but this is gospel. I wouldn’t date a woman whose friends are a flock of birds, that’s a recipe for disaster. You have to ask yourself why they’re all single.

I’ve had to learn the hard way. If your woman isn’t friends with women who are at least in long term relationships/engaged/married, that’s a major red flag.

Facts. Because even if you have a good girl, the peer pressure from her friends will eventually break her.

And you trying to lecture her about her friends will never work.

It’s best to find a woman with a solid group of married friends or in long-term relationships.

She will have a more realistic view of relationships.

One other thing worth noting is that, when your girl has a bunch of single friends, she will be hearing a bunch of stories about new guys, first dates, etc.

Eventually, that will make her think she’s missing out on excitement. Especially if you’ve been together for some time.

It’s akin to a married breh having a bunch of single male friends, bragging about all the new p*ssy they’re getting in the streets. Eventually, married breh might test the waters.

It’s always good for you to have a circle of relationship-minded people if you are in a LTR or married.

I also don’t agree with everything Kev says. But, on this point, he is spot on. A lot of our women are not winning because they don’t know how to set boundaries with their friends or cut them off, when necessary.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wonder if he hired her to come on. I saw her at a Hotel in Virginia Beach back in the day.

Nah fam, I doubt it. Too many broads out there thinking like shorty that you don't even have to do all that extra shyt.

Don't matter how they look or where they from. They all bring the same formula to the table.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All that bark in the beginning from her

At the end

Tommie: kevin i have secret..i really want to get married :mjcry:

:mjlol:

after starting out i don’t want to be married

tommie is a women with a lot going on, she has a bad drinking problem, so bad got her kicked off love and hip hop. I’m trying to figure out how she is getting her bread, but oh well. She jumped on spitting fire and brimstone and like many women, she literally watched clips not the whole show, at the end she was ready to get chose by Kevin.
She acting like she want a regular nikka, but it’s like you know damn well you don’t want no regular ass nikka

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

I know her in the real world. So some of what she is saying is :sas2:

No one will call her a "male-identified pick-me". Even female-written dating books tell women that if they want high-earners, you need to be in top-shape, mentally and physically. You need to have something going for yourself.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know her in the real world. So some of what she is saying is :sas2:

No one will call her a "male-identified pick-me". Even female-written dating books tell women that if they want high-earners, you need to be in top-shape, mentally and physically. You need to have something going for yourself.

do you look similar to her? Tryna see something
:mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Facts. Because even if you have a good girl, the peer pressure from her friends will eventually break her.

And you trying to lecture her about her friends will never work.

It’s best to find a woman with a solid group of married friends or in long-term relationships.

She will have a more realistic view of relationships.

One other thing worth noting is that, when your girl has a bunch of single friends, they will be hearing a bunch of stories about new guys, first dates, etc.

Eventually, that will make her think she’s missing out on excitement. Especially if you’ve been together for some time.

It’s akin to a married breh having a bunch of single male friends, bragging about all the new p*ssy they’re getting in the streets. Eventually, married breh might test the waters.

It’s always good for you to have a circle of relationship-minded people if you are in a LTR or married.

I also don’t agree with everything Kev says. But, on this point, he is spot on. A lot of our women are not winning because they don’t know how to set boundaries with their friends or cut them off, when necessary.
:lawd:

Im VERY social, but i find that a good % of women today (black, white, whatever) are toxic. When they learn how we live, it low key becomes their goal to change my mind. They try all angles, from fake concern- "You not scared to give him that much power over you?"- to outright shade and feminist peer pressure- "Unlike you, I'm a go getter alpha female. I could never." The lazy bytch part is implied in that last one. :comeon: