Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Tommie embodies the chick alot of these coli dudes be aggy with, an attractive hoodrat who only wants "Pookie and Ray Ray". But the lesson for them is to not deal with these types AT ALL, not even as associates or friends. Their viewpoints and values will muddy up your perspective, however, they can be so attractive and charismatic that it can be difficult to fall back.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Tommie embodies the chick alot of these coli dudes be aggy with, an attractive hoodrat who only wants "Pookie and Ray Ray". But the lesson for them is to not deal with these types AT ALL, not even as associates or friends. Their viewpoints and values will muddy up your perspective, however, they can be so attractive and charismatic that it can be difficult to fall back.

I agree but what’s so charismatic about that chick? Her talking gave me a headache.

:hhh:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I agree but what’s so charismatic about that chick? Her talking gave me a headache.

:hhh:

I would find her aggravating afterwhile, but shorty does have personality and charisma imo. I grew up with these types of broads and because I understood the downside risks associated with them I kept my distance and never developed the "Pookie and Ray Ray" resentment/defense mechanism some of my boys/coli members developed.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Good advice. I use to spend a lot of my years focused on these types of women. Many of them have the sex appeal but are broken inside with a shytload of personal issues. You take away the big booty and cute face and they really have the same level of character as their 'pookie & ray ray' counterparts. The truth is that a lot of these women choose men who are at their level in terms of cognition.
A legit 6 figure professional breh will have little in common with these attractive hood rats because they have two drastically different perceptions of the world.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Yup. This goes back to the theme of why it’s so hard for quality black people to find each other. This is why traveling and finding particular social circles is so important.

Then adding on to the pookie point, in some cases you have brehs, who are legit 6 figure professionals, feel like they have to downgrade themselves and act hood because they either feel like they’re missing out on some type of “black experience” or to “fit in” with these types.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Patrice O'Neal(RIP) told us about this method of verbal sparring with aggressive women years ago

Its a defense mechanism. When you stand on your square the walls come down
Man he knew what he was talking about. Almost all my female friends bring aggressive women around and see if I fold. Like clock work I wear their ass out. They either can’t stand but respect me or they become soft as jello pudding around me.

Side Note, her daughter is aight in person. She be uptown sometimes when she ain’t in the A. Little cute light bright.