Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Breh tamed this bytch like a wild horse :mjlol:

Started off reluctant and aggressive as fukk and slowly became docile and cooperative as time went by :ehh:

Its amazing how the fukking media keep propping up these degenerate bytches as the representation of our women :francis:

This broad is pure and utter trash, talm bout getting married. No self respecting man worth his salt will ever commit long term. Some simp whose been waiting 10+ years in the cut is her only chance.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh tamed this bytch like a wild horse :mjlol:

Started off reluctant and aggressive as fukk and slowly became docile and cooperative as time went by :ehh:

Its amazing how the fukking media keep propping up these degenerate bytches as the representation of our women :francis:

This broad is pure and utter trash, talm bout getting married. No self respecting man worth his salt will ever commit long term. Some simp whose been waiting 10+ years in the cut is her only chance.

Shieeet, that chance is about gone as well, especially after nikkas done seen that one dude do that to Fetty Wap baby mom's and get bushed like a week later.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shieeet, that chance is about gone as well, especially after nikkas done seen that one dude do that to Fetty Wap baby mom's and get bushed like a week later.
Nah ATL has an overrepresentation of simps. Its some simp that owns a fish spot or car wash that will try to save Tommie to feel that youthful fire her chaos will bring then he will eventually cheat on her lol

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You just have to break these women down. Brehs think I’m joking when I say this. Once you put them in their place they stfu and obey.

Nope. You don’t have to break them down; you have to believe in your stance
enough to where you don’t break. They’ll break themselves, because they’ll run
outta gas trying to run bullchit.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yc0fACF.gif

That moment was hilarious. That was the look when a 40+ year old woman saying she's 27 :mjlol:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This may legit be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

It's like seeing a father telling his daughter the truth. Tommie is lost and damage mentally/emotionally. She should take Kevin’s advice and seek a therapist. I'm :russ: @ the Kevin trying to let Tommie book private sessions with Kevin. I'm not mad at that. Get your money KS. :myman:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It's like seeing a father telling his daughter the truth. Tommie is lost and damage mentally/emotionally. She should take Kevin’s advice and seek a therapist. I'm :russ: @ the Kevin trying to let Tommie book private sessions with Kevin. I'm not mad at that. Get your money KS. :myman:

he could’ve easily hung up on her after the first minute but he played the long game.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is the truth. I dated a woman once who had a perpetually single friend. The friend always had some "issues" that would pull at my girl's heartstrings.

As soon as the friend started talking to a new man, she'd give my girl the cold shoulder.

Me and my girl clashed over this because I would call it for what it was.

It was ultimately one of the reasons our situation did not work out.

Women have a co-dependency that we don't have as men. When one of their homegirls gets in a relationship, it jeopardizes the support system they've built up.
I don’t really follow this guy’s videos but this is gospel. I wouldn’t date a woman whose friends are a flock of birds, that’s a recipe for disaster. You have to ask yourself why they’re all single.

I’ve had to learn the hard way. If your woman isn’t friends with women who are at least in long term relationships/engaged/married, that’s a major red flag.