Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the dating game changes as you get older. I'm 35 and i'd say like 80 percent of women I've met up this year are like 25-28. Even at 35 just talking about the age factor why would I get with a woman whose 34,35 when if I'm alive and then single at 40, 45 I could get with someone of that age then?

Then take into account someone who is 42 she can no longer have kids and if you don't have kids suddenly your in a situation with someone who has two kids = more $$$ spent

Then take into account she is overweight and if it's been 8 years without anyone not even close to an engagement basically she is not really attractive. If you are an older woman in your 40's and you can't offer kids, and have two kids at least be attractive just saying.

I mean what really does this woman offer? she even said her husband cleaned and cooked so that's something she doesn't do or isn't good at. She's 5'4 165lbs and fluctuates to 203lbs, she took no responsibility for her decisions in life.

the crazy thing breh is these women will tell you you are the crazy one lol.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
but if she chooses to stay single and not look anymore she’ll get get shamed for that. :skip:
@Born2BKing you do know that she’s married to a white man right?? ^^^
I think once you decide to marry a non- black man and vice versa that deads any input into the conversation on black relationships and the dynamics.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not sure but let us assume he is a hot mess when it comes to relationships, does what he says have any less validity? If a fat person told another fat person to diet, work out or get Diabetes and die would that be hypocritical? Yes, but it still would be the truth. If a heroin addict told a crack addict to stop smoking because it was unhealthy it would be the pot calling the kettle black, but still true. Lets separate what we may believe/know about him and acknowledge that there is truth to what he says. The amount of truth is up to debate but it is there.
That ain't how none of nothing goes down or else there wouldn't be phrases that say things like show your work. Just because you're a fan of,dude don't allow cats to euro around the rules that are standard. Someone asking how can dude be qualified to talk is not an out of bounds IMO. I'm sorry you can kick the "truth" but if you're not living it you're only going to get so far becasue everybody hell most peole aren't on that shyt you're on on some its the truth regardless.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What he means is that

A 42 year old ,kinda overweight with kids
Does not have the same options as a 32 year old with no kids

He just being real with her..he is really tryin to tell her that her best options is a middle aged coli breh that makes 47k year with couple of kids
What he’s saying is the truth but they don’t like the way he’s saying it.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sneak and speedy about her weight “ it can go the other way” had me rolling.

he is a dikk from the couples of minutes i saw. Plenty of okay looking woman starting good relationships post 40.

nah all men look for a dime to spend the rest of they life with. Whether it be settling or not, people at their core need companionship.
Would you date her if you were the same age and wealthy? She had a good dude but divorced him because he wasn't rich enough. And now thinks she's gonna snag some baller. At her age, looks and income as a teacher's aide. He's right she should've never left her husband for superficial reasons.

Practically all his female callers are exactly the same and that's probably why he has no patience with any of them.
:russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah is does. You can’t be an expert on relationships when you don’t even have a successful one to reference. All he’s saying is how he feels a woman should think or behave. Why should he be taken seriously? Getting diabetes from being overweight or a crack head being unhealthy can easily be backed up with studies and other proven data. Those are facts.. Those are not opinion based which is exactly what his advice is.
I don’t see any truth.. he basically told that woman she was a loss cause unless she was gorgeous.. that’s bull crap..
I agree with most of what you're sayng regarding dude needing to show proof but disagree about her being a lost cause. She most likely is though for the top notch dudes. It might not be completely over but the chances of her finding a baller that want her at her age with children is slim. On that I think fam just playng the odds.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She’s going to be single or end up with someone not much better than her husband.

No high earning man wants that ... a fat, average looking, middle aged teachers aide has hope ...

Nope
What’s a teachers aide doing at 42 yr old? I though teacher’s aides were college students doing their on site classroom labs, high school jobs or day care center assistants. I was a teacher’s aide at 16 for kindergarten students who needed help In their summer bridge to first grade. Why is she not the actual teacher at 42?
:picard::dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What he means is that

A 42 year old ,kinda overweight with kids
Does not have the same options as a 32 year old with no kids

He just being real with her..he is really tryin to tell her that her best options is a middle aged coli breh that makes 47k year with couple of kids

except even that breh could get a 35-42 year old childless woman that somewhat looks decent.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol you know that’s true not at all.

We will have to disagree here. Men treat women better and are more willing to committ/marry when women are attractive. If you're an overweight black women, you're more than likely not going to get married. Top that with being a single mother and you may as well forget it. Even skinny women like overweight guys...call them "bears". When is the last time a man wanted a bear of a woman? :heh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I think a lot of people interpret a good man as "6 figures, 6 certs, and 6 series" That shyt ain't the case in the real world, and I live in fukking black hollywood. Of course you have your thot pockets out here tryna get chose by Trae Yo
ung or Jeezy but that isn't the norm with black women. Especially black women over 35 years old. A majority of them want a man with a good to decent job, a car, and who isn't a player.
This ain’t true.

Daps
the crazy thing breh is these women will tell you you are the crazy one lol.

Yeah this my last year coli . I can't stand living in a world NO MATTER what a women is or does it's wonderful but being WHAT man is it's a horrible thing . It's like you have to talk to women a ceartin way and personally I believe those days are over wit . Even when I go in the weight room black women anit in there like that . It be white chics Latino Asian etc . The main reason why some of these women are this way is because it too men telling them what they want to hear . When you do that all you doing is manipulating that women's nature and wonder why women don't get better . ...cause they live in a world of delusions.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will have to disagree here. Men treat women better and are more willing to committ/marry when women are attractive. If you're an overweight black women, you're more than likely not going to get married. Top that with being a single mother and you may as well forget it. Even skinny women like overweight guys...call them "bears". When is the last time a man wanted a bear of a woman? :heh:
Attraction is subjective and we're talking like most men are considered attractive and have plenty of options themselves, lol. Most men are not that good looking and don't have a lot of women knocking down their doors either. I see plenty of men with overweight women. It's honestly who I see the most men with. Men on here are acting like all men have so many options. Most of these men out here are flabby and sick, probably make $40k-50K if even that, and are average to below average looking. How many good looking women with better options are going to be giving them the time of day? lol. They gonna go after the women that they can get. Now if a woman in a similar position in life is expecting to get better than him then she's in for a rude awakening.