Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
With that lawyer that married the 20 year old chick that is a fan of Kevin....

Do y’all consider it tricking and simping? He could possibly be spending his money to take care of her while she gives no attitude, cooks and cleans with no problem just to be taken care of without her loving him, but she does everything. She’s basically getting paid to do a job.

I heard dude like late 40s, but I’m wondering if I’m bugging thinking it’s not that bad to take care of a decent looking young chick who follows your lead and isn’t combative as an older dude.

Is that simping and tricking though if you make her cook, clean, fukk whenever, acts submissive, etc. but you take care of her?

:patrice::patrice:
If it makes you happy what does it matter? But keep in mind if the money stops she's gone. If you're okay with that then go for it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He tells women to do that if they don’t want to build. If they want an already established man date one. It’s weird to expect a 24 year old man to have a position a 45 year old has that is gained from 20 years of brown nosing at that age unless he is Trustfunded. And those Trustfund kids have first pick and a certain type (just like their fathers) so unless you’re ready to compete consider these things.
Exactly

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Is the majority of the attention from the men they want? Likely not, if its from average men then she's average.

Men believe women when they point out something is lacking in men they find unattractive, the women aint trying to hear the same back and will say I'm a 10 for self esteem - which hasn't helped because to us you are what you are.

At the core of all this it's the women complaining about not getting kept by the men they think they deserve.

Men just adjust to find what we want, even got time on side. :yeshrug:
Average women do get attention from the men they want though. They just don't get commitment. And commitment isn't as easy to give out as attention so...

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Average women do get attention from the men they want though. They just don't get commitment. And commitment isn't as easy to give out as attention so...

bingo

I work around plenty of average women and damn, it’s the same story Tyrone, Willy and Eddie don’t want to commit and they all have the same excuse.I GIVE HIM EVERYTHING

But I noticed working with them what they don’t give them. COOPERATION and THEY ATTITUDE AND CONTROLLING BEHAVIOR DRIVES THEM AWAY

and by the time they hit 40 they finally realized I need to cooperate more and control their attitude.. some change and a lot don’t

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Attention is a crap metric.

We have butter face threads in here and brehs talk that "would you" shyt in real life too on below average women for sport.

I can see how this confuses women, but ego won't even allow for the possibility that attention is not even on the same level of liking you, not to talk of commitment.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If it makes you happy what does it matter? But keep in mind if the money stops she's gone. If you're okay with that then go for it.
I mean I’m not an old nikka lmao. But does that make sense to do as a dude who’s a lot older?

Or do you think it’s not worth it because she can bounce at any time if you aren’t spending bread?

I think you should be ok with money if you’ve been making lawyer type bread for years.

I’m just asking in general, I doubt I will be a sugar daddy, but having a maid as a wife isn’t bad, she’s like an employee.

:ehh::ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Attention is a crap metric.

We have butter face threads in here and brehs talk that "would you" shyt in real life too on below average women for sport.

I can see how this confuses women, but ego won't even allow for the possibility that attention is not even on the same level of liking you, not to talk of commitment.

not sure why dudes even debate/go back and forth with women on this.

Dudes hate Meg the stallions personality yet everyone here is smashing if she is fresh out the shower in their bed naked

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

18:02 -19:15 :whew: straight facts

problem is a lot of eligible men are invisible to these women because they are busy chasing 20% of men. That’s why shorty on the left made that face. Those men don’t exist to her bc she don’t desire them.

Kevin said another thing in that clip that I’ve been preaching in real life : STOP JUDGING BLACK MEN OFF THE BUMS YOU ASSOCIATE WITH. You have horrible judge of character and when shyt don’t work out or you finally realize you cant change him, you want to indict all black men for your shytty choices in men.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why are these nikkas going back and forth with a late 30s ex-stripper?

I honestly don’t get it... she’s polluting this thread.
Im not even judging as a person, im more so saying why isnit the folks who deem themselves above things flooding stuff they say they are above or they dont like. Clearly something recently triggered them as they had chilled out for a min. Probably met someone on an app and it fell through after a few weeks lol