Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
damn cold

I mean he tells women who are looking for a HVM to look for older men and ignore the fairytale love and this is going to be the result. Why would a woman who married for strictly money stay with a man who stopped making money? These are the consequences that his advice ignores. A woman with a man older than her father is not going to love that man romantically. It's just not going to happen. At least get someone within a 10 year range damn. He made a very foolish decision choosing a wife.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I mean he tells women who are looking for a HVM to look for older men and ignore the fairytale love and this is going to be the result. Why would a woman who married for strictly money stay with a man who stopped making money? These are the consequences that his advice ignores. A woman with a man older than her father is not going to love that man romantically. It's just not going to happen. At least get someone within a 10 year range damn. He made a very foolish decision choosing a wife.
I don't watch his stuff religiously, but you're definitely distorting his message. When has he ever told a woman to date a man her father's age? He said older men and he's saying that in relation to women that are 21+ fresh out of college or in grad school. A 21-24 year old seeking a man 30-36 years old sounds like a solid move. And romance fades. According to the stats 50% of the time. So if your relationship is basically a coin flip, you might as well be financially comfortable at some point in the process.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch his stuff religiously, but you're definitely distorting his message. When has he ever told a woman to date a man her father's age? He said older men and he's saying that in relation to women that are 21+ fresh out of college or in grad school. A 21-24 year old seeking a man 30-36 years old sounds like a solid move. And romance fades. According to the stats 50% of the time. So if your relationship is basically a coin flip, you might as well be financially comfortable at some point in the process.
He tells women in their 20s to date men in their 40s all the time because that is when men's earning peak. A man 20 years older than a woman is old enough to be her father.

:what:

And what do you think the result of telling women not to marry for love is going to be sir? Ya'll call women delusional but ya'll can't seem to understand that if a women top interest in you is money...things will "decline" once the money is gone or when she feels like she can have the money without you.
:manny:

And the divorce rate has dropped to around 40%. You're quoting old stats. It also isn't the same for every demographic. People with money actually have a much lower divorce rate around 20%. However the bigger the age gap between the couple the higher the divorce goes.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He tells women in their 20s to date men in their 40s all the time because that is when men's earning peak. A man 20 years older than a woman is old enough to be her father.
I've never heard him give that advice. Like I said, I don't watch him religiously, but Ive seen 8-9 of his shows and he's been very consistent with telling women in their early twenties to go for a guy in his early to mid 30s. I'm not really going to debate you on that because in every video I've seen he's given that specific advice.

And what do you think the result of telling women not to marry for love is going to be sir? Ya'll call women delusional but ya'll can't seem to understand that if a women top interest in you is money...things will "decline" once the money is gone or when she feels like she can have the money without you.
Love isn't some fixed thing you can define. It's a waste "loving" someone if you know they're incapable of providing you with a comfortable life. And if you think that's something you're unwilling to budge on, then a "HVM" probably isn't for you. You might be someone who does better with a guy you can build with. Maybe that works out for you, maybe it doesn't.

And the divorce rate has dropped to around 40%. You're quoting old stats. It also isn't the same for every demographic. People with money actually have a much lower divorce rate around 20%. However the bigger the age gap between the couple the higher the divorce goes.

It ranges from 40-50%. And the hilarious thing is that if you read the second source I linked, the reason the divorce rate is lower is because people are literally too broke to go it alone. So they just stay together for better financial security :mjlol:
Marriage and Divorce
Q&A: Professor Sets the Record Straight on 2020 Divorce Rate

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
1. Nothing you said negated my points. You haven't even watched enough videos of his videos to accurately speak on his points. He regularly says men are at their financial peak in their 40s+.

2. Your response makes no sense. Women leave men when the money dries up all the time. If you wanna pretend that isn't a reality go right ahead. Finances are the #1 reason for divorce which is why people with more money get divorced less. It's not a HVM thing sir. It's a "women are resource driven" thing. Couple that with a loveless marriage and the results are obvious if the money runs out.

3. Okay. It's lower than you quoted which is my point :yeshrug:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
1. Nothing you said negated my points. You haven't even watched enough videos of his videos to accurately speak on his points. He regularly says men are at their financial peak in their 40s+.
:skip: Yes clown. But the point is he's telling them to LOCK THE MAN DOWN in his early 30s.

2. Your response makes no sense. Women leave men when the money dries up all the time. If you wanna pretend that isn't a reality go right ahead. Finances are the #1 reason for divorce which is why people with more money get divorced less. It's not a HVM thing sir. It's a "women are resource driven" thing. Couple that with a loveless marriage and the results are obvious if the money runs out.
You're agreeing with me here. If a woman knows she'll leave a broke man-- why not start with a man who's well off and improve your chances of a successful relationship without the burden of stretched finances?

3. Okay. It's lower than you quoted which is my point :yeshrug:
Women like you are weird to me. I have zero doubt in my mind that you're single and will likely remain so. You're way too engaged in this thread and others for someone who constantly posts on this forum about how trash you think KS is.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Here you go with the insults. You quoted me and I have just posted like 3 posts in the last 10 pages outside of the interaction you started.

:deadmanny:

And I don't think he's trash. I think he's funny but I think his advice isn't really going to help the majority of men or women which he himself admits because the majority aren't his targets (although his fan base is the majority)...something you'd probably know if you spent more time watching his content and less time clocking me and using dusty insults.

If you don't like my posts block me like imma about to do you. Fortunately for me whatever the fukk you think doesn’t matter because you ain't nobody.

Best regards. Be invisible

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Women are assigned value based on their appearance. Being called average basically means you aren't attractive which means not having any worth. It's like calling a man ugly. Lol

But, it doesn't. Basically you need to be a 8, 9 or 10 to overcome like the big deficiencies he constantly brings up.

Kevin has me thinking about ratings. And I legitimately struggle to do so.

Yea, there's women in magazines, movies, IG, rap videos and p*rn. But, one thing I notice is women basically are in the same "place" as their "appearance contemporaries."

I go to Target, the only big difference are the ages and race of the women. I prefer black women, so, they always win, then it's weight.

I think "looks" are a bell curve.

bell_curve-628x376.png

Most woman (age appropriate) don't deviate pass -1 or 1.

That's average!

A stunning women isn't walking pass you on Aisle 3.

I've seen MAYBE 5 legit 8+ in real life just in a regular setting.

If you are a healthy weight, ain't nothing wrong with being average looking.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

I mean that’s the advice KS gives. Spend all the money on your woman and kids. He said himself he doesn’t care about pleasing his girl and doesn’t have time for it. There really isn’t any love.

Basically he admits that these people aren’t marrying for love; she gets to be a mother that gets taken care of, he gets a young wife that can give him kids and hopefully gives him no attitude.

He said there are risks with marriage, but you gotta take them.

If the chick leaves for whatever reason, you gotta move on and continue. It’s not a lot love with him, he said even if you are divorced at least you were still married.

I said it time and time again; marrying a woman who isn’t attracted to you and doesn’t love you is not a good move. It’s not.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
With that lawyer that married the 20 year old chick that is a fan of Kevin....

Do y’all consider it tricking and simping? He could possibly be spending his money to take care of her while she gives no attitude, cooks and cleans with no problem just to be taken care of without her loving him, but she does everything. She’s basically getting paid to do a job.

I heard dude like late 40s, but I’m wondering if I’m bugging thinking it’s not that bad to take care of a decent looking young chick who follows your lead and isn’t combative as an older dude.

Is that simping and tricking though if you make her cook, clean, fukk whenever, acts submissive, etc. but you take care of her?

:patrice::patrice: