Daps
This one is EXCELLENT

They up there sounding like this

ab1303ae532a6e2d59f3bac4c69fb104.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I mean I’m not an old nikka lmao. But does that make sense to do as a dude who’s a lot older?

Or do you think it’s not worth it because she can bounce at any time if you aren’t spending bread?

I think you should be ok with money if you’ve been making lawyer type bread for years.

I’m just asking in general, I doubt I will be a sugar daddy, but having a maid as a wife isn’t bad, she’s like an employee.

:ehh::ehh:

That's a risk he'd have to take.

If I was a guy in that situation I would keep her around but not marry her. She can live the life but once you're gone then you leave with what you came with. I could never just have a person who didn’t bring anything to the table beside cooperation have access to what I took a lifetime to build.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That's a risk he'd have to take.

If I was a guy in that situation I would keep her around but not marry her. She can live the life but once you're gone then you leave with what you came with. I could never just have a person who didn’t bring anything to the table beside cooperation have access to what I took a lifetime to build.
Yeah, I was just about to say, I never said marry; just take care of her lmao.

I agree with you.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
If you get constant attention from men why would you think that you're average? If a woman looks in the mirror and sees average but is getting a lot of male attention she gonna think "I'm better looking than I thought."

:yeshrug:
The word is inflation, y’all seriously underestimate how dry most men’s dikks are, we’ll hit anything out of desperation, when you’re starving even a rotted slice of bread looks good to you

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The word is inflation, y’all seriously underestimate how dry most men’s dikks are, we’ll hit anything out of desperation, when you’re starving even a rotted slice of bread looks good to you
Honestly I never really understood this until I got older. I can tell you with honesty most women don’t understand this; not in relation to their attractiveness.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Honestly I never really understood this until I got older. I can tell you with honesty most women don’t understand this; not in relation to their attractiveness.
Nope, hence the culture shock they receive when they call into Kevin’s shows

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
And a lot of those dry dikk men go out and gas women heads up due to their thirstiness.

Which makes the women even MORE picky.

Which makes the mens' dikks even MORE dry.

Vicious circle.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i worked with single dudes who were making 150-200k for 4-5 years straight and they didn’t have 20k in the bank

let’s say you’re single and you’re making 100k, that’s like 77k a year after taxes. Let’s round it to 6500 a month

They say you should save/invest 20 percent of your money, so that’s 1300. We’re down to 5,200

you live here
258 W 28th Street, Houston, TX 77008 - HAR.com

let’s say you put down 10 percent (assuming you got 40k to spare) and get a 3 percent interest rate

After paying the homeowners fees, insurance, pmi, taxes and mortgage you’re looking at like 2500 a month, maybe a lil more

you’re down to $2,700

you want a 40k car, that’s about 600 (assuming you make a downpayment) with very low interest over 5 years

you’re down to 2100

you need car insurance (200)

Now you’re at 1,900

Utilities - phone (90), internet (70), cable substitutes (20), groceries (250) water/gas/electric - 150 - thats 580

Now you’re at 1320 left per month or a little under 16k for the year

between eating out weekly, going on multiple trips, going to clubs, buying gifts for family, clothes, buying random nice shyt for yourself, random shyt happening/breaking that you gotta deal with....I dunno breh

So I'll be honest with you this is merely a case of living outside of your means. You can be a multi millionaire and ball as such but you cannot ball out like a billionaire. You're talking about a 2500 a month mortgage when you only bring in 6500 a month. That's just silly and nearly half your monthly income. Ball, but ball in your court. :ufdup:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you get constant attention from men why would you think that you're average? If a woman looks in the mirror and sees average but is getting a lot of male attention she gonna think "I'm better looking than I thought."

:yeshrug:

But what most women don't understand is that that's par for the course. Most men are going to shoot their shot at most of anything. I've seen straight up 2's get shot at. 2's, and I am not even kidding. So, what a woman must do is look around, see that EVERY woman is getting hit on fairly frequently, and find that that's actually nothing special. It's an AVERAGE occurrence.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But what most women don't understand is that that's par for the course. Most men are going to shoot their shot at most of anything. I've seen straight up 2's get shot at. 2's, and I am not even kidding. So, what a woman must do is look around, see that EVERY woman is getting hit on fairly frequently, and find that that's actually nothing special. It's an AVERAGE occurrence.

:yeshrug: If you get what you may view as positive affirmations from men, your friends and family why would you start looking at the negative? And it's not like men are just "hollering." They are going above and beyond in some cases.

Men get the "real" on the front in and woman get the "real" on the back end. Not to say it's right but it's it really that hard to understand why so many women are outta touch?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
this is why i never got into the brunch scene. Its abuncha people bragging about fake things. As someone who has delivered things that has literally impacted millions of people globally it feels like Im insulting my intelligence listening to a woman brag about being a boss because she makes cupcakes or edibles and talking down on other humans using words like “dating down”. All that talk is removing the humanity from people by deeming them as lesser than you.
A chick I'm friends with on Facebook and that I follow on Instagram has her own baking business. She has CEO in her title on IG. Always on that "I'm a boss" tip but she's 26 and still lives at home with her mama and siblings and has never lived alone. At the most she's making like 2k a month baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes, etc. Always talking about how can people work a job for 10+ years and that she'll never do that. Now she is a cute girl and I thought about trying to get at her but her delusions are a turnoff.