Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
With that lawyer that married the 20 year old chick that is a fan of Kevin....

Do y’all consider it tricking and simping? He could possibly be spending his money to take care of her while she gives no attitude, cooks and cleans with no problem just to be taken care of without her loving him, but she does everything. She’s basically getting paid to do a job.

I heard dude like late 40s, but I’m wondering if I’m bugging thinking it’s not that bad to take care of a decent looking young chick who follows your lead and isn’t combative as an older dude.

Is that simping and tricking though if you make her cook, clean, fukk whenever, acts submissive, etc. but you take care of her?

:patrice::patrice:
You are going to take care of your wife regardless of how she acts anyways, so why not get one that is cooperative?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Women are assigned value based on their appearance. Being called average basically means you aren't attractive which means not having any worth. It's like calling a man ugly. Lol

I get why women think this way for reasons everyone can guess...still makes zero sense and is funny to me.

Average aint ugly, half of humanity ain't dimes.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of ppl throw this variation of a "How can yall sit here and listen to some cat for 3 hrs?" question as a diss but it's easy to explain.
It's the exact same thing with radio, millions of ppl listen to sports talk radio or cats like Howard Stern or some shyt for hrs.

For me, it depends on the content.
I don't listen to (esp that cat) goofy talking randoms ranting for hrs on end, but I listen to long podcasts and streams while working at my desk or driving... if I'm not listening to music.
Especially content that I can ffwd, skip around, or pause. I just skip to the good shyt.

Same here it's not hard at all

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He tells women in their 20s to date men in their 40s all the time because that is when men's earning peak. A man 20 years older than a woman is old enough to be her father.

:what:

And what do you think the result of telling women not to marry for love is going to be sir? Ya'll call women delusional but ya'll can't seem to understand that if a women top interest in you is money...things will "decline" once the money is gone or when she feels like she can have the money without you.
:manny:

And the divorce rate has dropped to around 40%. You're quoting old stats. It also isn't the same for every demographic. People with money actually have a much lower divorce rate around 20%. However the bigger the age gap between the couple the higher the divorce goes.

:manny:
He tells women to do that if they don’t want to build. If they want an already established man date one. It’s weird to expect a 24 year old man to have a position a 45 year old has that is gained from 20 years of brown nosing at that age unless he is Trustfunded. And those Trustfund kids have first pick and a certain type (just like their fathers) so unless you’re ready to compete consider these things.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But, it doesn't. Basically you need to be a 8, 9 or 10 to overcome like the big deficiencies he constantly brings up.

Kevin has me thinking about ratings. And I legitimately struggle to do so.

Yea, there's women in magazines, movies, IG, rap videos and p*rn. But, one thing I notice is women basically are in the same "place" as their "appearance contemporaries."

I go to Target, the only big difference are the ages and race of the women. I prefer black women, so, they always win, then it's weight.

I think "looks" are a bell curve.

bell_curve-628x376.png

Most woman (age appropriate) don't deviate pass -1 or 1.

That's average!

A stunning women isn't walking pass you on Aisle 3.

I've seen MAYBE 5 legit 8+ in real life just in a regular setting.

If you are a healthy weight, ain't nothing wrong with being average looking.

When a beautiful woman walks into the room men will "lose their minds" in a sense. No woman wants to feel like she can’t produce that affect especially with a man she cares about. I have seen men get googly eyed when a beautiful woman walks into a room while their woman is there and you can see its very upsetting to a woman. Woman knows men are visual so if you haven't ever looked at your lady like that...she knows he prefers the other woman.

So women will tell themselves they are that beautiful woman who turns heads ever if they aren't because the alternative is that you aren't the one he "really wants." It's easy to try to say it's fine to be average but men treat average women completely different than beautiful women. I guess woman do the same thing to men. Lol

Basically it's just delusion to make women feel better about themselves. On top of that, men will blow up women's heads so it's easy to think you are more attractive than you are when you get a lot of attention.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I get why women think this way for reasons everyone can guess...still makes zero sense and is funny to me.

Average aint ugly, half of humanity ain't dimes.
If you get constant attention from men why would you think that you're average? If a woman looks in the mirror and sees average but is getting a lot of male attention she gonna think "I'm better looking than I thought."

:yeshrug:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you get constant attention from men why would you think that you're average? If a woman looks in the mirror and sees average but is getting a lot of male attention she gonna think "I'm better looking than I thought."

But as some of us know, men will have sex with women that they would never date seriously or even be seen with them. Never confuse who you can have sex with as someone that would date or marry you.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Is the majority of the attention from the men they want? Likely not, if its from average men then she's average.

Men believe women when they point out something is lacking in men they find unattractive, the women aint trying to hear the same back and will say I'm a 10 for self esteem - which hasn't helped because to us you are what you are.

At the core of all this it's the women complaining about not getting kept by the men they think they deserve.

Men just adjust to find what we want, even got time on side. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
When a beautiful woman walks into the room men will "lose their minds" in a sense. No woman wants to feel like she can’t produce that affect especially with a man she cares about. I have seen men get googly eyed when a beautiful woman walks into a room while their woman is there and you can see its very upsetting to a woman. Woman knows men are visual so if you haven't ever looked at your lady like that...she knows he prefers the other woman.

So women will tell themselves they are that beautiful woman who turns heads ever if they aren't because the alternative is that you aren't the one he "really wants." It's easy to try to say it's fine to be average but men treat average women completely different than beautiful women. I guess woman do the same thing to men. Lol

Basically it's just delusion to make women feel better about themselves. On top of that, men will blow up women's heads so it's easy to think you are more attractive than you are when you get a lot of attention.

:yeshrug: Welcome to being the average human being.

I don't have the money, clout or looks to break necks with women, so I work with what I have.

I definitely "get" it, but, if you're calling into a show like Kevin's, I'm assuming you're looking for a strategy to improve your dating life.

I would think the callers would get more practical as the show gets popular.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But as some of us know, men will have sex with women that they would never date seriously or even be seen with them. Never confuse who you can have sex with as someone that would date or marry you.
Yes, but women in mass are pretty naive about that. On top of that it affirms what her family tells her; she'll special. Men in mass aren't very honest with women. A lot of the women who call in to KS have probably never in their life heard that they aren’t special nor attractive. It’s hard to change when everyone is telling you that you're good where you are.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Welcome to being the average human being.

I don't have the money, clout or looks to break necks with women, so I work with what I have.

I definitely "get" it, but, if you're calling into a show like Kevin's, I'm assuming you're looking for a strategy to improve your dating life.

I would think the callers would get more practical as the show gets popular.
I'm just explaining the reasoning :manny: