Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe I just have a shot attention span. But y’all nikkas actually watching these 4 hour rants from YoutTube randoms? :usure:
A lot of ppl throw this variation of a "How can yall sit here and listen to some cat for 3 hrs?" question as a diss but it's easy to explain.
It's the exact same thing with radio, millions of ppl listen to sports talk radio or cats like Howard Stern or some shyt for hrs.

For me, it depends on the content.
I don't listen to (esp that cat) goofy talking randoms ranting for hrs on end, but I listen to long podcasts and streams while working at my desk or driving... if I'm not listening to music.
Especially content that I can ffwd, skip around, or pause. I just skip to the good shyt.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
For being a "HVM" he does cheap out on some of his stuff. At least pay someone to show you how to stream properly.

On a side note,
He mentioned recently that he is looking for cameraman for live Interviews for him, professional therapists for referrals so I'm guessing if anyone knows someone:yeshrug:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A lot of ppl throw this variation of a "How can yall sit here and listen to some cat for 3 hrs?" question as a diss but it's easy to explain.
It's the exact same thing with radio, millions of ppl listen to sports talk radio or cats like Howard Stern or some shyt for hrs.

For me, it depends on the content.
I don't listen to (esp that cat) goofy talking randoms ranting for hrs on end, but I listen to long podcasts and streams while working at my desk or driving... if I'm not listening to music.
Especially content that I can ffwd, skip around, or pause. I just skip to the good shyt.

yeah, I listen while I’m working and driving or just hanging around the house. It’s not like it’s a movie that requires your full attention.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Donovan and Kevin know each other