The sound delays
The background noise
The loud ass sound clips
You muted yourself
Get off bluetooth
Feedback
Zoom issues

shyt is low-key hilarious :mjlol::russ:

That one lady that called with loud ass reverb sounding like she was in a church :mjlol:

Another one with crazy delay like she was calling from the future and shyt :mjlol:
I remember one episode when people were telling him his mic was off and he kept saying it wasn't then threatened to end the stream if they didn't shut up

30 minutes later he figured it out :mjlol:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
No its not. If dudes good in sports they should do it. For most of us that aren't that good maybe you focus on business. If you're not doing business yourself the convo should start with yourself before worrying about the world around you.

Statistically speaking your average black man has a better chance at a nice middle class life than one does becoming a pro athlete or entertainer.

That said, it’s normal for black men to be show dominating sports or entertainment rather than a black man killin it in a corporate setting

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Statistically speaking your average black man has a better chance at a nice middle class life than one does becoming a pro athlete or entertainer.

That said, it’s normal for black men to be show dominating sports or entertainment rather than a black man killin it in a corporate setting
Whats your point? You just said the obvious so since we know that I'm lost as to what your point is. If more black dudes are making in sports of course more of them would be seen. Hell to keep it funky unless you follow business you don't know who these white dudes are either outside of the biggest of the biggest.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I remember one episode when people were telling him his mic was off and he kept saying it wasn't then threatened to end the stream if they didn't shut up

30 minutes later he figured it out :mjlol:
For being a "HVM" he does cheap out on some of his stuff. At least pay someone to show you how to stream properly.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I remember first hearing TBA/The Business on Tommy Sotomayors channel way back in 2012 and I knew he was doing Blackchannel before then. He's had a decade to make something happen but because he was inconsistent and doesn't show his face everyones running laps around him

And now he's trying to brand himself as some Pro-Black when just last year he was dissing Byron Allen and helped contribute to the ADOS Fallout

Not to mention he's doing 3-4 hour streams about women just like the rest of them. So what makes him special other than being the Black version of Wheres Waldo?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Shots fired but can't even crack 3k live viewers. He still won't mention Kevin by name

TBA is not genuine when it comes to women he needs to Stick with racism.

All these dudes overlap each other Kevin and low key crispy been consistently in the family being the major issue that needs fixing.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I remember first hearing TBA/The Business on Tommy Sotomayors channel way back in 2012 and I knew he was doing Blackchannel before then. He's had a decade to make something happen but because he was inconsistent and doesn't show his face everyones running laps around him

And now he's trying to brand himself as some Pro-Black when just last year he was dissing Byron Allen and helped contribute to the ADOS Fallout

Not to mention he's doing 3-4 hour streams about women just like the rest of them. So what makes him special other than being the Black version of Wheres Waldo?

Breh is pathetic but mad entertaining. He's always angry lmaoo

Like a fat, angry, moist DMX