Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s break it down - men in their 40s with a job, car or house otherwise (and that’s on a basic/ non upper level) are really going to choose a 42 yr old with multiple kids as opposed to a 30something with no kids, job and in shape- you don’t think the value decreases with other outliers. I know I’m at the point where I’m not waking up and thinking - what kind of man can I get today- my priority is stacking my money, focusing on career, personal development and my kids (education, future, finances etc); if a man happens to come along that I vibe with and we mesh with one another then, cool - that’s whats up. I’m not living or dying by the priority of dating, having a man or calling in to talk shows for validation about my stake in the dating game if I’m in my 40s or whining about what I’m owed in the dating world
:mjlol::mjlol:

Yes, the value decreases, but wanting to build with someone in your 40's is not a lost cause. All I'm saying is that unless her expectations are those of someone that did not have her baggage, then it would make sense for people to say he was giving her the hard truth, but I just didn't get that from what she want saying. People are allowed to want companionship. If most women had your mindset, then a lot of them wouldn't have to resort to seeking advice and being embarrassed like that just because they feel like they need a man in their life. It would probably be best for her to focus on her children and other areas of her life that could use improvement rather then trying figure out what kind of man she can get. That's something that he should have been telling her. Build yourself up and if someone comes into your life and you all connect then you can build from there. If not, then that's ok. Don't base you happiness or fulfillment in life on being with someone. The way you see it was better than whatever he was saying.

Daps
I see alot of hoes mad he keep it honest

Fam I'm 36 I've been hear since the crack era how and why black men NEED to do better . The minute the tables are turned and you ask a women "hey what can you do better " ? Everybody looses they dam minds . Society as whole is very comfortable telling men how much we anit shyt .... personally I don't get .

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sneak and speedy about her weight “ it can go the other way” had me rolling.

he is a dikk from the couples of minutes i saw. Plenty of okay looking woman starting good relationships post 40.

nah all men look for a dime to spend the rest of they life with. Whether it be settling or not, people at their core need companionship.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let’s break it down - men in their 40s with a job, car or house otherwise (and that’s on a basic/ non upper level) are really going to choose a 42 yr old with multiple kids as opposed to a 30something with no kids, job and in shape- you don’t think the value decreases with other outliers. The same as when we have expectations that we have of men - you have “reformed” strippers/ sex workers talking (demanding is the better word) about they want to settle down with these expectations after being out in the field. But have nothing to offer but expect a man with everything to offer. Let’s not act like it’s a knock on a man to have opinions about who he chooses to level up with. I know I’m at the point where I’m not waking up and thinking - what kind of man can I get today? my priority is stacking my money, focusing on career, personal development and my kids (education, future, finances etc); if a man happens to come along that I vibe with and we mesh with one another then, cool - that’s whats up. I’m not living or dying by the priority of dating, having a man or calling in to talk shows for validation about my stake in the dating game if I’m in my 40s or whining about what I’m owed in the dating world- she had chances and now she expects someone to live with her series of mistakes and getting mad off of entitlement
:mjlol::mjlol:

the dating game changes as you get older. I'm 35 and i'd say like 80 percent of women I've met up this year are like 25-28. Even at 35 just talking about the age factor why would I get with a woman whose 34,35 when if I'm alive and then single at 40, 45 I could get with someone of that age then?

Then take into account someone who is 42 she can no longer have kids and if you don't have kids suddenly your in a situation with someone who has two kids = more $$$ spent

Then take into account she is overweight and if it's been 8 years without anyone not even close to an engagement basically she is not really attractive. If you are an older woman in your 40's and you can't offer kids, and have two kids at least be attractive just saying.

I mean what really does this woman offer? she even said her husband cleaned and cooked so that's something she doesn't do or isn't good at. She's 5'4 165lbs and fluctuates to 203lbs, she took no responsibility for her decisions in life.

Daps
full

Boy y'all anit shyt :russ::lolbron::mjlol: come on man :mjlol::mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I wouldnt take anything that bitter femcel says seriously

and for someone who claims they have a fiance she sure does spend a lot of time on here lol

You like to cheat and beat up women. Nothing you say should ever be taken seriously.

My fiance is upstairs working..I'll tell him you said hi since he's on your mind.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Fam I'm 36 I've been hear since the crack how and why black men NEED to do better . The minute the tables are turned and you ask a women "hey what can you do better " ? Everybody looses they dam minds . Society as whole is very comfortable telling me how much we anit shyt .... personally I don't get .
Yeah, you rarely hear a woman get called a "loser". that's generally reserved for underachieving and undesirable males. But there are undesirable and underachieving woman out there.

Daps
the dating game changes as you get older. I'm 35 and i'd say like 80 percent of women I've met up this year are like 25-28. Even at 35 just talking about the age factor why would I get with a woman whose 34,35 when if I'm alive and then single at 40, 45 I could get with someone of that age then?

Then take into account someone who is 42 she can no longer have kids and if you don't have kids suddenly your in a situation with someone who has two kids = more $$$ spent

Then take into account she is overweight and if it's been 8 years without anyone not even close to an engagement basically she is not really attractive. If you are an older woman in your 40's and you can't offer kids, and have two kids at least be attractive just saying.

Listen it seem like women don't like when men tell the truth which is why a lot of women get sold a dream by society and even feminism about what they deserve. Frankly I'm just tired of everything being a man's fault and women don't have to be realistic and evaluate themselves.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually agree with some of the things he says but why is he so hostile all the time?
He prefaces it with “ i dont mean to be disrecptpful” then proceeds to call these woman old, fat, damaged, etc.

seems to be an odd juxtaposition to his very formal and seemingly distinguished appearance.

does he even see how these woman look?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's not rude at all, he's using facts, not feelings that so many women use to make decisions. A lot of women out there are broke, single, with kids and struggling, this man is trying to help them and make them realize their mistakes.

Basically she had a good man who was a good father and cooked and clean. Roles were basically reversed but she didn't like that and now look.

It's like having an 70k a year safe job with good benefits and pension with only a hs diploma. But you listen to coli nikkaz how 100k jobs are in abundance for black men and you quit but now you can't get that 100k job and can't even get a 70k job because you don't have all those credentials.

42 overweight, not attractive with 2 kids and a regular job

A man whose say 50 and average could prob get a 42 year old that's overweight and has no kid

or a 42 year old that looks good
or a 42 year told that looks ok and has a decent job