Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here. Jason black from the YouTube channel called "the business " claims that kevin took this info from him and got it wrong.

Jason's explanation of how long it takes to marry a woman makes more sense.

you can listen to it here. it starts at the 1:36:40 mark.

No one should take anything these YouTube personalities say. Listen for entertainment and the occasional gem, but don’t take these nikkas serious.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

She is gorgeous but delusional. She prefers men that make over 500k that she's ATTRACTED to but wants to maintain her "independence". Man listening to these women talk in so insightful in how a lot of them think.

imagine finding footage of your mom saying she only had you so you can serve her when she is old

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

She is gorgeous but delusional. She prefers men that make over 500k that she's ATTRACTED to but wants to maintain her "independence". Man listening to these women talk in so insightful in how a lot of them think.

Lip poked out the entire time Kevin was talking, I could tell her attitude sucks...

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1. I said in relation to his persona. He’s obviously putting on an act and pumpfaking at the very least.

2. He’s said this in multiple videos with male callers. Look up his vids from last year where men called in. He has literally said this.

3. That was also apart of my point, people should be honest about where they’re born and where they are currently at. Not where some imaginary idealized version of themselves is.

4. I’m just pointing out the facts here, said I wasn’t shytting on him. Just pointing out the facts and how he doesn’t actually align up what he preaches.
He only called out dudes who claimed to be high value men but didn't even meet the starting criteria which is making $100,000k a year for atleast 3 years. Too many were deflecting talking about they are nice and other useless babble. His channel was originally for high value men and those on their way not nikkaz at 37 unloading and loading packages off UPS trucks.:manny:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Idc what Kevin or anyone says; I need my wife to find me attractive and love me more than care for my money.

I come first, my money is a plus.

When KS says to marry quick and don’t marry for love after a certain age, etc. That is advice for women only.

Men should not just marry and not vet a chick. He even mentioned something about not dating chicks with foot tattoos. It’s more than tattoos though when it comes to unstable women.

You gotta vet these chicks for some time.

As a man I don’t know how you can feel good that a chick only sees you as someone that can pay her bills.

You gotta make 100k+ not for your own livelihood, but the minimum to get a wife.

:mjlol::mjlol:

nikkas still getting married in 2021 with all this exposure? :scust:

---

Superstar
Daps
I made a thread about Bangladeshi women starting tutoring farms to get their children in competitive schools and people got angry at me. I don't see the energy to get black boys on point from women and men, but especially women. Black folks got to stop being so defensive and emotional. What Kevin said was the truth, and my thread was the truth.

Wheres that thread?

Why would people be angry about more education?