Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It sounds better in “Brunch settings”

The girl: “Guurrrrll my man is a welder”

Friends: :usure: “bytch what?”

:russ:

this is why i never got into the brunch scene. Its abuncha people bragging about fake things. As someone who has delivered things that has literally impacted millions of people globally it feels like Im insulting my intelligence listening to a woman brag about being a boss because she makes cupcakes or edibles and talking down on other humans using words like “dating down”. All that talk is removing the humanity from people by deeming them as lesser than you.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh after my parents split my mom held it down making 25-30k a yr. when i graduated college getting a 40-50k job was seen as solid and anything over that was seen has doing great.

What I noticed is that many of these women are in so much debt that 50-80k is nothing to them and getting more is a necessity just to avoid being bankrupt.

my ex has a friend who has the whole “boss b” social media persona yet her crib was almost foreclosed numerous times and she stay in bankruptcy or some kinda financial restructuring.

lotta brehs dont ever do background checks on the women they entertain and end up getting deep in a relationship and finding out ol girl is 150-200k+ in debt.

i feel these women want HVM to get saved from their poor financial mistakes (kids and other stuff is a whole diff bucket of problems too).

IMO brehs need to stay away from women from certain schools and majors UNLESS she comes from a well to do family that covered her schooling cost.

yeah that howard or spelman chick is sexy and classy but she also comes with 100k in debt not including if she has advance degrees.

i wouldnt even trip of these women took on these burdens but spent years 21-25 getting debt free while progressing in their career but nah they blowing up credit cards on girls trips and buying a baby benz so they can flex all while their student loan debt continues to grow.

One of the reasons I'm not with my ex was that she was horrible with her finances and had stupid spending habits. I spend a lot of money but I pull six figures and save at least 20% of my income and pay off my credit cards. Some of these women are just irresponsible.

My friend's now wife is an artist and she has tons of credit card debt. He just found out her poor financial habits after getting married. It's wild. I'm glad my girlfriend is financially responsible. A lot of women aren't.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This was an interesting case study.

Kevin didn't even bother rating her. She didn't even have to say she was attractive it was just a given.

The unattractive women call in and tell themselves they look good more than this woman. Confidence isn't loud. :yeshrug:
There was this video he posted a few days ago from his ig live talking to this one chick who said she was a 10.

I won’t say she isn’t lmao, but my thing is women are getting mad that Kevin has men getting more confident in themselves and are not taking shyt from women, but the women call them delusional.

They say the majority of the men who watch his show are broke, dusty, etc. (yet the chicks are the main ones watching) and that they are delusional for not taking shyt from women anymore, but in the same breath they want women to be delusional and feel they’re all 10s.

I don’t get why it’s ok for women to be delusional about themselves, but men feeling good about themselves and saying they are done getting treated like shyt by women is bad.

They want all men to be humble, but not women and I say fukk that. These nikkas better start thinking highly of themselves and be as delusional as the broads.

Men are delusional if they think they have worth even if they don’t make 100k, but women that know they aren’t 10s can act like it and say they are all day.

They say men are broke if they watch KS, but those same women watch KS too yet they aren’t broke.

Bullshyt.

That’s really women logic.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
One of the reasons I'm not with my ex was that she was horrible with her finances and had stupid spending habits. I spend a lot of money but I pull six figures and save at least 20% of my income and pay off my credit cards. Some of these women are just irresponsible.

My friend's now wife is an artist and she has tons of credit card debt. He just found out her poor financial habits after getting married. It's wild. I'm glad my girlfriend is financially responsible. A lot of women aren't.

Exactly breh. Lotta dudes dont connect the dots. If you see a woman always on trips, always eating out, but she went to a private university and works a job when you glassdoor and see the avg salary os 30-60k a red flag should be going off in your head. Like I said its one thing if she comes from money but these are women from single parent homes and first generation college grads.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
K.a.r.a.s.m.I.t.h

Coli detectives... :wow:

edit: this chick done got a nose job? Wasn’t shyt wrong with her nose. Looking at her IG, I can tell that she probably had the opportunity to get married years ago, but she chose a different path. From what I see, not many men are gonna wanna sign up for all that.

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
It sounds better in “Brunch settings”

The girl: “Guurrrrll my man is a welder”

Friends: :usure: “bytch what?”

Friends: You work in corporate, he’s downgrading you sis, level up, you deserve it

:russ:

Ask a woman you're dating what all her friends bfs/husbands do for a living I bet she knows the jobs and titles all down to a T.

I don't even know who my homeboys be dating, I just don't care.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Ask a woman you're dating what all her friends bfs/husbands do for a living I bet she knows the jobs and titles all down to a T.

This.

As I mentioned in another thread, women make a lot of decisions about men based on how it can boost their status among their friends.

How you dress, what car you drive, your job title, etc. are important to her in that it boosts her standing among her friends.

Your value to her, in many ways, is tied to how it can make her look better in her circle of friends.

I dated a woman once who wanted to drive my car to brunch just so she could impress her friends. I gave her the :childplease: look and she never asked that dumb shyt, again.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm just now catching up on his videos from the past 3-4 weeks. And I see this morning he made a segment of the woman who had 4 kids by 4 different men.

Crazy thing is there are still a number of women (and men in the Derrick Jaxn/Steve Harvey space) who will find a way to blame all 4 of those men and sugarcoat reality for that woman.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If you been around small towns.. white boys be doing red neck shyt, welding, electrician, farming and they be wifing up chicks going to these expensive colleges
Yeah, all up in the hillbilly parts of Va and NC u have those type of blue-collared dudes being married to “high-earners” and going to the middle-class. I don’t know why some women can’t look past that man being in a blue-collared job.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Man I met a doctor I was feeling who was cute we were feeling each other until she found out my job and she straight told me “I dont want to be an army wife. It dont look right.” Few months later she dated another doctor and was all hugged up and posted him on her social media. 4 months later he dumped her.
:yeshrug:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I met a doctor I was feeling who was cute we were feeling each other until she found out my job and she straight told me “I dont want to be an army wife. It dont look right.” Few months later she dated another doctor and was all hugged up and posted him on her social media. 4 months later he dumped her.
I met chicks who said this before. But they complained about having to relocate and move often.

I know a dude who had to commute several hours for work because his wife refused to move. Women aren't really willing to deal with much adversity in relationship's. They want everything perfect all the time.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah, all up in the hillbilly parts of Va and NC u have those type of blue-collared dudes being married to “high-earners” and going to the middle-class. I don’t know why some women can’t look past that man being in a blue-collared job.
This community loves classism in the corniest way even though it hurts us the most. I remember Killer Mike was in his chat while he was talking to the Houston girl. He said his HVAC guy lives in T.I.’s neighborhood

it’s just too much ignorance. Focused too much on being vapid consumers that they can’t even practice Elitism right. Not all elite are doctors and lawyers. You gotta go to the right church in some cases etc.

you can’t fukk around in “the scene” for most of your life then decide to go to ebenezer baptist church to find your man if you were never in those circles