Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
This was an interesting case study.

Kevin didn't even bother rating her. She didn't even have to say she was attractive it was just a given.

The unattractive women call in and tell themselves they look good more than this woman. Confidence isn't loud. :yeshrug:

She was bad, but you know you’d be miserable being around her all day, let alone for decades. shyt... listening to her for them 26 minutes was a chore.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My goodness

his show last night , just wow

this 44 year old woman with 4 kids by 4 DIFFERENT MEN talking about a man can expect a woman who cooks, clean, work hard,etc, but leaves out the important part 4 kids and guts that are gone

how can a HVM or even a average brother want that in they life...

she was dead serious too, i was talkin about this the other day with someone but some woman want extra credit from men for every little thing they do " i put on make up", "i do my hair" etc all "that takes time" :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
facts
and then the whole "brow beat" you to death to level up like everybody's goals, ambitions, an earning potential are the same.

Breh after my parents split my mom held it down making 25-30k a yr. when i graduated college getting a 40-50k job was seen as solid and anything over that was seen has doing great.

What I noticed is that many of these women are in so much debt that 50-80k is nothing to them and getting more is a necessity just to avoid being bankrupt.

my ex has a friend who has the whole “boss b” social media persona yet her crib was almost foreclosed numerous times and she stay in bankruptcy or some kinda financial restructuring.

lotta brehs dont ever do background checks on the women they entertain and end up getting deep in a relationship and finding out ol girl is 150-200k+ in debt.

i feel these women want HVM to get saved from their poor financial mistakes (kids and other stuff is a whole diff bucket of problems too).

IMO brehs need to stay away from women from certain schools and majors UNLESS she comes from a well to do family that covered her schooling cost.

yeah that howard or spelman chick is sexy and classy but she also comes with 100k in debt not including if she has advance degrees.

i wouldnt even trip of these women took on these burdens but spent years 21-25 getting debt free while progressing in their career but nah they blowing up credit cards on girls trips and buying a baby benz so they can flex all while their student loan debt continues to grow.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Some of these women would rather have a guy who works in an office and makes 80k, over a welder who makes $150k

:what:

It sounds better in “Brunch settings”

The girl: “Guurrrrll my man is a welder”

Friends: :usure: “bytch what?”

Friends: You work in corporate, he’s downgrading you sis, level up, you deserve it

:russ: