Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Issue I have is with alot of his male fans more so than him.

Some of these guys are in the cheerleading section and tune in for him to rip a female caller in a controlled environment because of their own women issues. Those same fans are the guys who were pushing back against KS definition of high value and dont a agree with how he goes in on guys making excuses for not being where they should be. They are the same guys that look at people like him and AMS as gurus instead of entertainers.

There is a reason he moved on to female callers and away from men so quickly. How bxtch made does some of his audience have to be to be less excepting of the truth than a woman.

AMS does the exact opposite of what you are describing

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Who was pushing back on his definition of HVM? Was that men or women?

KS has stated multiple times that he moved to women callers because they are more accepting of the truth than men.

That bolded part is a real problem if men are supposed to be leaders and builders.

"You can have a healthy society with delusion women, you cannot have a healthy society with delusional men."

I got to to agree with you, women will at least change to get a partner some dudes feel they don’t even need to scrub their face or cut and clean their nails.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
That's funny thing :russ: he had some angry ass chick arguing to dudes over phone for 3 hours. Low-key Kevin changing the YouTube game.

noticed this too.
I been seein nothing but copy cat youtube nikkas now.
Seems like all you gotta do now is title ya shyt "black women do this" or "Black woman says_____" and watch the veiws pile up.
Take that UK nikka King Richez for example
Son ONLY titles his shyt "black female caller xyz" and have bytches calling in now and he getting the biggest numbers he ever got.

Ousiders looking at all these videos like wtf is going on with BW these days:dwillhuh:

shyt is funny to me but its sad at the time.
It was invetable tho.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
noticed this too.
I been seein nothing but copy cat youtube nikkas now.
Seems like all you gotta do now is title ya shyt "black women do this" or "Black woman says_____" and watch the veiws pile up.
Take that UK nikka King Richez for example
Son ONLY titles his shyt "black female caller xyz" and have bytches calling in now and he getting the biggest numbers he ever got.

Ousiders looking at all these videos like wtf is going on with BW these days:dwillhuh:

shyt is funny to me but its sad at the time.
It was invetable tho.

capitalism baby

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he knows the importance of family and he shows how dumb most these hoes are and how liberal media has fukked their minds completely up.

I support him he speaks pure facts nothing will change as black folks without marriages and unity.

if he speaks highly of these things, I'll probably give him a listen someday.. :ehh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, I'm not bashing you. I'm just trying to make a point; we all go into marriage for love...doesn't fix everything.

You're right, love should be a factor but too many people think marriage is like a Disney'Hollywood movie and think it will all work out because 'love conquers all' practicality be dammed

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I been following dude since he was doing cologne reviews(this nikka had me waste my money on Dior Homme Intense. Dior Homme is way better but I digress). Then he started coming on panels with a BGS(which is where he got a lot of his shyt from). He was trying to get dudes to wear suits, cut their hair, wash their ass(why do you have to tell grown men to do that is beyond me) Some dudes were pushing back on it and some dudes wasnt. Then he started doing live shows to get men to do better. You had some that hated him and some that loved him. But ultimately he was talking to a different class of dudes. He had a couple shows talking abut women and they called in. Then from there is to where we are at now.

Saying men don't accept the truth is bullshyt. And I've never heard him say that. I definitely heard him say dudes are stubborn.

So you believe that men in our community are accepting of the truth of who we are?

If we were (as a group) ALOT of the problems of our community wouldnt exist. We have a weak man problem in our community. It's not the majority of us (and women like to use it as an excuse for their behavior) but it's enough to impede our progress.

if Men are leaders and leaders are judged by the results of their organization (our community) then we are objectively doing a shxt job.

AMS does the exact opposite of what you are describing

I didnt address that. Im addressing the way some of these guys look at them.

The long and short of it is if a man is using someone on YT as a guide over someone in their own life thats a problem.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So you believe that men in our community are accepting of the truth of who we are?

If we were (as a group) ALOT of the problems of our community wouldnt exist.

I didnt address that. Im addressing the way some of these guys look at them.

The long and short of it is if a man is using someone on YT as a guide over someone in their own life thats a problem.
A lot of problems in the black community exist because the dominant society wanted it that way and the women obliged because they benefited. Our community is centered around black girl magic and they dont give a fukk about their boys unless they are rapping, shooting a jumper or catching a football.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I made a thread about Bangladeshi women starting tutoring farms to get their children in competitive schools and people got angry at me. I don't see the energy to get black boys on point from women and men, but especially women. Black folks got to stop being so defensive and emotional. What Kevin said was the truth, and my thread was the truth.

Black boys are seen as defects. Especially in academia

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
A lot of problems in the black community exist because the dominant society wanted it that way and the women obliged because they benefited. Our community is centered around black girl magic and they dont give a fukk about their boys unless they are rapping, shooting a jumper or catching a football.

Lets say thats entirely true and black men played no role in where our community is at, what are black men going to do about it?

80% of black babies are born out of wedlock and are therefore in single parent homes.
Is that dominant societies fault?
Or wait its only women's fault, right?

The deck is stacked against us I get it. Getting to the goal is going to be like swimming upstream, but if salmon manage to do it every year to continue their species then we as men should be able to do it to improve our communities.