Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
"spending 10 billion on your hair and nails, invest 9 billion of that money in your boys" was the most powerful shyt I ever heard him say. I've been saying they dont give a fukk about their boys for a minute now. Im glad im not the only one who recognize that. Not only will it help the boys that they are raising. ultimately investing in their boys helps the women of the next generations. But no, they want to invest in them fukking mink eyelashes.

Man when I can tell you the Joy I see when a woman investing in her son(s) shyt is beautiful!

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
My goodness

his show last night , just wow

this 44 year old woman with 4 kids by 4 DIFFERENT MEN talking about a man can expect a woman who cooks, clean, work hard,etc, but leaves out the important part 4 kids and guts that are gone

how can a HVM or even a average brother want that in they life...

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
"spending 10 billion on your hair and nails, invest 9 billion of that money in your boys" was the most powerful shyt I ever heard him say. I've been saying they dont give a fukk about their boys for a minute now. Im glad im not the only one who recognize that. Not only will it help the boys that they are raising. It's ultimately investing in their boys helps the women of the next generations. But no, they want to invest in them fukking mink eyelashes.

Man when I can tell you the Joy I see when a woman investing in her son's. shyt is beautiful!
I made a thread about Bangladeshi women starting tutoring farms to get their children in competitive schools and people got angry at me. I don't see the energy to get black boys on point from women and men, but especially women. Black folks got to stop being so defensive and emotional. What Kevin said was the truth, and my thread was the truth.

Last edited:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
And here it is.........

“Don’t you ever talk bad about your Queens”....

nikka was flaming dudes when dudes use to come on his show with some bullshyt. His live comment section use to be roasting the male callers. What are talking about? Where was this smoke when your grandmothers, mothers and aunties was watching and cheering on All those talk shows(late 80s and 90s) screaming black men ain’t shyt.

Man, Get all the way the fukk outta here:camby:

Who was pushing back on his definition of HVM? Was that men or women?

KS has stated multiple times that he moved to women callers because they are more accepting of the truth than men.

That bolded part is a real problem if men are supposed to be leaders and builders.

"You can have a healthy society with delusion women, you cannot have a healthy society with delusional men."

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Who was pushing back on his definition of HVM? Was that men or women?

KS has stated multiple times that he moved to women callers because they are more accepting of the truth than men.

That bolded part is a real problem if men are supposed to be leaders and builders.

"You can have a healthy society with delusion women, you cannot have a healthy society with delusional men."
wait, are you saying women are more accepting of the truth? Is that what you are saying?

He moved on to women because thats what build up his audience. He found a way to make money and speak to women.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I made a thread about Bangladeshi women starting tutoring farms to get their children in competitive schools and people got angry at me. I don't see the energy to get black boys on point from women and men, but especially women. Black folks got to stop being so defensive and emotional. What Kevin said was the truth, and my thread was the truth.

They dont give a fukk. And yes you were right.

Edit:
He spitting in that video.....

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
wait, are you saying women are more accepting of the truth? Is that what you are saying?

He moved on to women because thats what build up his audience. He found a way to make money and speak to women.

Im just telling you what Kevin said about why he moved on from men, you gotta take that up with him.

What youre saying about why he moved to women is an assumption. What im saying about why he moved on from men is the reason he himself gave.

If KS is lying about why he's moved onto women I dont have a way to infer that.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Im just telling you what Kevin said about why he moved on from men, you gotta take that up with him.

What youre saying about why he moved to women is an assumption. What im saying about why he moved on from men is the reason he himself gave.

If KS is lying about why he's moved onto women I dont have a way to infer that.
I been following dude since he was doing cologne reviews(this nikka had me waste my money on Dior Homme Intense. Dior Homme is way better but I digress). Then he started coming on panels with a BGS(which is where he got a lot of his shyt from). He was trying to get dudes to wear suits, cut their hair, wash their ass(why do you have to tell grown men to do that is beyond me) Some dudes were pushing back on it and some dudes wasnt. Then he started doing live shows to get men to do better. You had some that hated him and some that loved him. But ultimately he was talking to a different class of dudes. He had a couple shows talking abut women and they called in. Then from there is to where we are at now.

Saying men don't accept the truth is bullshyt. And I've never heard him say that. I definitely heard him say dudes are stubborn.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I can tell he is a bitter closeted gay man that flamed out of corporate America which I don’t really hold against him because black men are always on the chopping block. It’s just his bitterness and feminine personality is too much for me.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
After watching a lot of his content I can honestly day he is mostly speaking facts. Of course he is harsh for entertainment value but a lot of his underlying points are correct.

Also, his interviews with women has given me so much insight into how a lot of women think. Women tend to view themselves in a higher regard than they actually are. And a lot of men (particularly black men) tend to under value themselves. We've been shyt on for so many decades that a lot of us no longer have high standards in women. I don't consider myself a high value man (even though I make 6 figures) but his content is really showing me that its ok to have standards and place a high value on yourself. I didn't have any males growing up telling me about women so a lot of shyt I learned the hard way as do a lot of black men.

he knows the importance of family and he shows how dumb most these hoes are and how liberal media has fukked their minds completely up.

I support him he speaks pure facts nothing will change as black folks without marriages and unity.