Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I havent listened to a lot of this brehs shyt, but it seems as tho its all facts, no gimicks. i gotta find out why he gets hate

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
i highly disagree with his take on the time limit in which a man decides to get married.

A woman was on yesterday and said she has been talking to a guy for 6 months and Kevin asked why wasn’t they married yet
:mjtf:

Other than that I tend to agree with most stuff he says.

This right here. Jason black from the YouTube channel called "the business " claims that kevin took this info from him and got it wrong.

Jason's explanation of how long it takes to marry a woman makes more sense.

you can listen to it here. it starts at the 1:36:40 mark.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Issue I have is with alot of his male fans more so than him.

Some of these guys are in the cheerleading section and tune in for him to rip a female caller in a controlled environment because of their own women issues. Those same fans are the guys who were pushing back against KS definition of high value and dont a agree with how he goes in on guys making excuses for not being where they should be. They are the same guys that look at people like him and AMS as gurus instead of entertainers.

There is a reason he moved on to female callers and away from men so quickly. How bxtch made does some of his audience have to be to be less excepting of the truth than a woman.

deeman

All Star
Daps
He is pretty entertaining but I’m going to get a little skeptical if this show continues in this current format 6 months from now. These women have to know they are going to get shyt on and Kevin plays into that for his audience.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you non-HVM dudes feel about not being one? It seems the underlying premise of his take is that it is ok to NOT be one and that it is in fact a rarity to begin with. Women who aren'r high value themselves should be looking for average men. And average doesn't have to be broke and dusty. An average breh can make 60k to 80k and still be doing better than most.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Some of these guys are in the cheerleading section and tune in for him to rip a female caller in a controlled environment because of their own women issues. Those same fans are the guys who were pushing back against KS definition of high value and dont a agree with how he goes in on guys making excuses for not being where they should be. They are the same guys that look at people like him and AMS as gurus instead of entertainers.

There is a reason he moved on to female callers and away from men so quickly. How bxtch made does some of his audience have to be to be less excepting of the truth than a woman.
And here it is.........

“Don’t you ever talk bad about your Queens”....

nikka was flaming dudes when dudes use to come on his show with some bullshyt. His live comment section use to be roasting the male callers. What are talking about? Where was this smoke when your grandmothers, mothers and aunties was watching and cheering on All those talk shows(late 80s and 90s) screaming black men ain’t shyt.

Man, Get all the way the fukk outta here:camby:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He is pretty entertaining but I’m going to get a little skeptical if this show continues in this current format 6 months from now. These women have to know they are going to get shyt on and Kevin plays into that for his audience.
COVID..... These women are looking for answers. Everything they were taught was a lie. All that I don’t need no man shyt was bullshyt. A lot of them were sitting lonely in their “owned” homes with their degrees lonely as fukk and miserable. shyt ask your friends have they got hit up by their exes lately.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Kevin is all about black relationships but he get tired of the women who think they are worth more than they actually are

he tell sisters you need to start looking for husbands once you coming close of graduating college... he said Becky and May Ling might get smutted out their first 2 years of college but they know once those two years are up it’s time to find Jacob and Todd,, sisters be to worrying about getting they degree and careers going and by passed some good brothers and end up at 40 with their PHDs and no ring

he also hit single mothers with reality unlike Steve Harvey and that dude Derek Jaxson on YouTube who be talking about single mothers are the best to date bullshyt..

he tell single mothers especially if u over 35 , that you really need to cut that shyt off about needing a high value man when majority of your baby daddies are broke dudes living in their mothers basement and u want to play this bullshyt game of waiting 90 days to give it up, you staying celibate till marriage and other nonsense

but these women callers are delusional behind belief

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Women tend to view themselves in a higher regard than they actually are. And a lot of men (particularly black men) tend to under value themselves. We've been shyt on for so many decades that a lot of us no longer have low standards in women.
This one hit hard because it’s so true. White supremacy did a number on both men and women but you see how damaging a matriarchal lead community is dangerous.

In other cultures, you never see women elevated above men in a family household. But then again of course comes down to the break down of black family structure.

I don’t watch this guy’s videos. He’s too sassy for me. Plus, when he asked that breh if he had a big piece, it was a wrap for me.:dame:

Daps
How do you non-HVM dudes feel about not being one? It seems the underlying premise of his take is that it is ok to NOT be one and that it is in fact a rarity to begin with. Women who aren'r high value themselves should be looking for average men. And average doesn't have to be broke and dusty. An average breh can make 60k to 80k and still be doing better than most.

I don’t care. Kev has a very specific definition. By calling in and arguing with him you accept his definition. I think a generic HVM should be broader, but again I’m watching his show.

I also recognize the lane Kev is in. He had an entire show on average guys. It was titled, “you probably already met mr. right and blew it.” He talks about how a lot of women met an average dude in college first few years of working and decided they want more. Now they’re at the end of hot girl summer and looking lonely.

Okocha

All Star
Daps

Yh I agree a lot of he male fans are deplorable. they just want to see women get roasted.