Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
That woman talking about meeting fake dudes was fake herself trying to put on some fake Michelle Obama voice. Lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Well, I'm not bashing you. I'm just trying to make a point; we all go into marriage for love...doesn't fix everything.
Idc what Kevin or anyone says; I need my wife to find me attractive and love me more than care for my money.

I come first, my money is a plus.

When KS says to marry quick and don’t marry for love after a certain age, etc. That is advice for women only.

Men should not just marry and not vet a chick. He even mentioned something about not dating chicks with foot tattoos. It’s more than tattoos though when it comes to unstable women.

You gotta vet these chicks for some time.

As a man I don’t know how you can feel good that a chick only sees you as someone that can pay her bills.

You gotta make 100k+ not for your own livelihood, but the minimum to get a wife.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Men always the cheater:russ:
These hoes be dodging that shyt:mjlol:
Having work husbands
Keeping numbers in your phone of past lovers
On ig getting them likes
DMs
Are all forms of emotional cheating
In some form or fashion :lolbron:
But let them tell it
Or
The brehs believing in platonic friendships :dead:
Chick: “He cheated on me”

KS: “Did you cheat on him?”

Chick: “No”

KS: “No, I meant did you cheat on him or did you cheat on him and not get caught?”

:russ::mjlol:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I watch it entirely for fukkery purposes and because he doesn't take shyt he doesn't want to take.

It's not like he lets anyone get off a good argument that is not going in his way. You'll never be right against the host of the show. It's not about good faith, it's about entertainment.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Listening to tonight’s show now. He’s preaching :ohlawd:

i highly disagree with his take on the time limit in which a man decides to get married.

A woman was on yesterday and said she has been talking to a guy for 6 months and Kevin asked why wasn’t they married yet
:mjtf:

Other than that I tend to agree with most stuff he says.

I personally don’t agree with that either, but is there any truth to it? Are men who do well, spending years with women before proposing to and marrying them?

Daps
I watch it entirely for fukkery purposes and because he doesn't take shyt he doesn't want to take.

It's not like he lets anyone get off a good argument that is not going in his way. You'll never be right against the host of the show. It's not about good faith, it's about entertainment.
Yeah he looks for detractors because it makes the show more entertaining. And the detractors are usually exposed so it makes even better content and shows why their thinking is wrong. It’s better to having opposing views

Daps
i highly disagree with his take on the time limit in which a man decides to get married.

A woman was on yesterday and said she has been talking to a guy for 6 months and Kevin asked why wasn’t they married yet
:mjtf:

Other than that I tend to agree with most stuff he says.
True... for me... 6 months is too short especially if you’re heavily infatuated... I guess that’s why some believe that men shouldn’t marry until at least the age of 35. You have a better grasp on life and what’s important to you