Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

After listening to the women who called his show, I understand why Kevin Samuels loses his patience.

Many of them have poor listening skills. Some try to over talk him, many of them deflect from open/close ended questions and a few outright lie about stupid stuff, then people wonder why he comes off abrasive and harsh.

I believe that if a person calls someone's show, then he or she should respectfully participate in an honest discussion. When people play games, then it disrupts the flow of the show, especially with people with low patience.

I can go on and on with the problems I see with some of his listeners...

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Love ain't doing it.

:francis:

ncfmr-2010-divorce.jpg
Those stats are 11 years old.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Those stats are 11 years old.

2018 :ld:Ain't much changed. It's actually gotten worse.

Which Demographics Have The Highest Divorce Rates? | Orlando Divorce Lawyer.

Using the same data, we can see that Native Americans have the highest divorce rate among the participants surveyed, with 45 percent of men and 44 percent of women having been divorced or married more than once. The racial group with the lowest divorce rate was Asian-Americans, with only 18 percent of women and 16 percent of men reporting that they have been divorced or married more than once. For white Americans, 38 percent of women and 36 percent of men had been divorced or married more than once, and for black Americans, this figure was 42 percent for both genders. Among Latinos, 30 percent of women and 27 percent of men had been divorced or married more than once.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Men are the leaders.:russ: Kev making very valid points there. These women can't take charge of their own bodies. How you blame someone else for your own body.
I really liked the point where Kevin said that mothers raise the men that women complain about.

Obviously the father should be there, but the child should still become a good person either way.