Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching a lot of his content I can honestly day he is mostly speaking facts. Of course he is harsh for entertainment value but a lot of his underlying points are correct.

Also, his interviews with women has given me so much insight into how a lot of women think. Women tend to view themselves in a higher regard than they actually are. And a lot of men (particularly black men) tend to under value themselves. We've been shyt on for so many decades that a lot of us no longer have high standards in women. I don't consider myself a high value man (even though I make 6 figures) but his content is really showing me that its ok to have standards and place a high value on yourself. I didn't have any males growing up telling me about women so a lot of shyt I learned the hard way as do a lot of black men.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What is even the point of marriage if you dont have or want kids. Everyone makes it sound utterly miserable

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So you're going to take care of your girl and pay all the bills?

No, she can cover utilities and shyt but if I cant pay rent by myself I dont need to be there. No co signing, my name only one on the lease. If she dont like it she dont have to be there either :yeshrug:

Ive seen too many nikkas STUCK living with someone they grow to despise because shyt is rightfully half hers in ownership. Naw Im good.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
After watching a lot of his content I can honestly day he is mostly speaking facts. Of course he is harsh for entertainment value but a lot of his underlying points are correct.

Also, his interviews with women has given me so much insight into how a lot of women think. Women tend to view themselves in a higher regard than they actually are. And a lot of men (particularly black men) tend to under value themselves. We've been shyt on for so many decades that a lot of us no longer have low standards in women. I don't consider myself a high value man (even though I make 6 figures) but his content is really showing me that its ok to have standards and place a high value on yourself. I didn't have any males growing up telling me about women so a lot of shyt I learned the hard way as do a lot of black men.

I was in the same boat. Candy red boots will never see my closet though.

:hhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No, she can cover utilities and shyt but if I cant pay rent by myself I dont need to be there. No co signing, my name only one on the lease. If she dont like it she dont have to be there either :yeshrug:

Ive seen too many nikkas STUCK living with someone they grow to despise because shyt is rightfully half hers in ownership. Naw Im good.
I feel you