Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
One thing I appreciate about Kevin is advising people to seek professional health.
Yea, I think that is what I really like most about his videos.

As for the other stuff, a lot of it I agree with and then there’s some I don’t. A lot of it just makes sense to me. I chose to get into engineering because I knew it would net me great money, and it would aid in the path I wanted since I was a boy. I wanted to get paid, I was good in math, wanted a pretty woman by my side to grow old with, and I wanted to create a family that I could provide for well. I knew I wanted that, so I put in the work. A good bit of the stuff he’s saying is what my pop had been telling me anyways. I don’t agree with his marriage timeline, but that is minute.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back to some of his older shows and his recent video "Poor Walter"

:laugh: Brehs would bring the show down arguing with him
I meant both sexes call to be contrarian.
I’ve been watching all 3 years not a bandwagon watcher

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
if she has stable income she probably preys on down and out brehs lol

She's a liar, she clearly lied about her relationships etc and danced around her weight etc

I wish Kevin would ask these women, Name 2 good things outside of sex that they've done for a man, not their father

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Listening to some older shows now..

Is there any man on this site who would want to wife up ANY woman that has called KS's show based on what they have said during a call?

If so, which woman and why?

From what I have observed (this may be an unpopular opinion), the women callers (overwhelmingly majority) make overseas mongering more appealing to me which is a damn shame! Smh..